Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (16 Viewers)

I am probably going to shoehorn both cash + tournament into a single 1000 chip set myself because I want it all to fit into a single case. I kept debating going separate tournament and cash sets that would be smaller or committing the ultimate sin which was combing the sets so that it was a T5 base tournament set overlapping with the cash set that would allow more cash chips then. But I don't think I can do it. This will just be a backup/travel set for me.

Cash set: $5,290 bank for .25/.25 to 1/2 in a pinch (660 chips)
  • .25 x 120
  • 1 x 240
  • 5 x 200
  • 20 x 75
  • 100 x 25
Tournament: 10/6/11/1 T20k breakdown plus rebuys (340 chips)
  • T100 x 100
  • T500 x 60
  • T1000 x 110
  • T5000 x 70

Same here. Instead of getting $100 chips, I made my designed cash hundo into a T100 and making a T100 base tourney set. That way I can just have 4 denoms up to the $25 chip.

Maybe just stock all cash hundos into more $25's, or you think you'll never have cash hundos in a side cash table during tourneys, which can work too.

Same here. Instead of getting $100 chips, I made my designed cash hundo into a T100 and making a T100 base tourney set. That way I can just have 4 denoms up to the $25 chip.

Maybe just stock all cash hundos into more $25's, or you think you'll never have cash hundos in a side cash table during tourneys, which can work too.

Yeah that is my debate. Overlapping starting at the 25 or 100 would be great. I doubt I would ever use the 100s with my purpose for this set, so I could just overlap the hundred and use the same spot pattern from there on out but it doesn't save me many chips. Overlapping at the 25 would save more. But I do now think I should overlap the 100s.

I just got Sean's sample chips and wow am I impressed. Smooth but not slippery, stack nicely, shuffle beautifully, pleasant sounding. I dig the look of the cards mold and really like the texture of the chips overall. The colors really pop and pics don't do his chips full justice.

I was not expecting to love these, but I do. I'm glad I placed an order for 1,000. Would love to be able to double the total.

Anyhoo, who's next up to receive the samples? I'll do my best to get them out back out by Thursday.

I just got Sean's sample chips and wow am I impressed. Smooth but not slippery, stack nicely, shuffle beautifully, pleasant sounding. I dig the look of the cards mold and really like the texture of the chips overall. The colors really pop and pics don't do his chips full justice.

I was not expecting to love these, but I do. I'm glad I placed an order for 1,000. Would love to be able to double the total.

Anyhoo, who's next up to receive the samples? I'll do my best to get them out back out by Thursday.

@Bluegrass Poker - Are you still waiting on samples?

Of course, by “common sense“ I mean I’m quickly progressing through the process of buying a home and need cash on-hand and to provide bank statements throughout. If not, this order would be 2,000 chips easy.
Put a little extra in the loan amount for "home improvements" and VOILA! chip funds!

Paid for over the lifetime of your mortgage, of course.

Been following this thread checking out the artwork, always looking for new ideas. There are some very pretty designs in the thread. Hope somebody does something out of the box. These are ceramics, let's see some creativity, like the surfboard chip a few pages ago.

1595350177721.png

An idea I had for a ceramic chip. Just messing around with PowerPoint, I'm not even close to an artist.

Been following this thread checking out the artwork, always looking for new ideas. There are some very pretty designs in the thread. Hope somebody does something out of the box. These are ceramics, let's see some creativity, like the surfboard chip a few pages ago.

View attachment 495409

An idea I had for a ceramic chip. Just messing around with PowerPoint, I'm not even close to an artist.
Taking advantage of the full ceramic chip face would probably work better on a flat chip as opposed to the cards mold.

Of course, by “common sense“ I mean I’m quickly progressing through the process of buying a home and need cash on-hand and to provide bank statements throughout. If not, this order would be 2,000 chips easy.
I'm a mortgage loan originator, be so for 15 years. The mortgage company won't care if $600-$700 leaves your account as long as you have the money for the down payment and closing costs after that you're all good.

Art that was emailed to me from the group buy we are getting physical proofs printed in a picture and video form to make sure the colors and art are printing properly.

Are all the arts getting printed for proof or just certain ones?

Dave

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom