Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (16 Viewers)

65aaf305fe2e78c8738eaecc6838b2d1.jpg

@BGinGA , yes, changes were made.
Originally I was worried about the silver showing up on the yellow chip after seeing the PDFs from Tim.

He agreed and very subtly darkened the silver just a touch.

After seeing the samples, I thought the darker font wasn't needed and that the grey spot had a touch of green that I didn't like and that it was too light.

Tim changed the font back to silver and made the spot just a touch darker.

That's where we are now.

Last edited:
Honestly, I am not sure how they input the colors into the printer, but there have been several instances of printed colors being pretty obviously off from what they should be. It almost appears there is some human input involved where they sort of wing it or some subjective input is involved. Several of the colors on the color sample chips are pretty far off what they should look like. I suspect any add-on reprints may have issues.

So the 3rd batch is on the way from China. The 4th/final batch won't be shipped until I make sure that there were no mistakes and anything that was forgotten will be in the final batch.

That make sense??

Per Tina batch 3

4th Jan,2021 will arrive in USA PORT.

Odds for release of chips from customs assuming they arrive in January 4.

MLK Day 50-1
Groundhog Day 40-1
Valentine’s/President Day 25-1
St Patrick’s Day 10-1
Easter 2-1
Fourth of July 1000-1 :D

We had a bad snow here. Still waiting on the post office to bring more boxes too. I have some packed up but I want to have all of them packed up and schedule a delivery out. I don't know if you know this but 24,000 poker chips weight a decent amount. The snow really ruined some of my plans.
Only 232,800 grams. A gram is like a feather, right?

Did anyone in this thread try to mimic the Paulson blaze orange color? Can you please show how it came out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom