Custom artwork group buy. US/CAN CARDS MOLD (17 Viewers)

Did everyone get their shipping notices or was it just me?

JK

Shipping notice?

I've had my chips for weeks! Tina hand delivered them. We met up at the Paulson factory. She was there for corporate espionage to steal trade secrets while I was merely there to steal and stuff my pockets with as many of the next NAGB chips as possible. I wore my MC Hammer pants because they have giant pockets and got away with +5,000 chips.

Stay posted for my classified ad where I'll be asking for a mere $10 a chip. I expect you all to bump mercilessly with 'amazing deal!' and 'how are these still available!?!' posts of encouragement.

Shipping notice?

I've had my chips for weeks! Tina hand delivered them. We met up at the Paulson factory. She was there for corporate espionage to steal trade secrets while I was merely there to steal and stuff my pockets with as many of the next NAGB chips as possible. I wore my MC Hammer pants because they have giant pockets and got away with +5,000 chips.

Stay posted for my classified ad where I'll be asking for a mere $10 a chip. I expect you all to bump mercilessly with 'amazing deal!' and 'how are these still available!?!' posts of encouragement.

Don't forget the design files she gave you that she got from this GB so you can go and have all the sets made for you...this time CLAY chips. :tup:

I think it was posted somewhere in this 3000+ post thread.

This manufacturer was already posting various designs from PCFers in their Alibaba ads. So there's probably zero chance that any of our submitted designs are going to be secure or unique. I think that's just one of the consequences of a complete custom chip for only ~30¢ per chip. I can live with that cost/benefit scenario.
I also remember someone who ordered one of those saying that Tina would specifically not reproduce them?

Someone find that post quick!

Shipping notice?

if Tina was at the Paulson factory in Mexico, how could she be sharing pictures of the new chips with Sean? Huh?
1601578656247.gif

if Tina was at the Paulson factory in Mexico, how could she be sharing pictures of the new chips with Sean? Huh?
View attachment 544413

Hmmm. I may have been hanging out with a clone of Tina.

I've heard that China is willing to make copies of anything. I guess that extends to people as well. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom