Current not-so-secret group buy? (2 Viewers)

So is there a secret group buy or not? because if there is, I won’t tell anyone. If there isn’t I think people should know about it.
1578635519831.jpeg

Ok everyone, I've emailed you each wire instructions - we're all good to go! I can't believe we're getting this through, but it's looking like we are! Keep your fingers crossed and your prayer circles active.

As a reminder, we all committed to keeping this confidential. I know many of us have people we would love to cut in, but the circle has to stay small and intact. Our double secret probationary algorithmic approval process for participants worked wonders. Really appreciate everyone's ongoing discretion, and also for Carlos and Biff's willingness to come with me to the Azores in March to take delivery.

Can't wait for that arc yellow $2!

-E

Ok everyone, I've emailed you each wire instructions - we're all good to go! I can't believe we're getting this through, but it's looking like we are! Keep your fingers crossed and your prayer circles active.

As a reminder, we all committed to keeping this confidential. I know many of us have people we would love to cut in, but the circle has to stay small and intact. Our double secret probationary algorithmic approval process for participants worked wonders. Really appreciate everyone's ongoing discretion, and also for Carlos and Biff's willingness to come with me to the Azores in March to take delivery.

Can't wait for that arc yellow $2!

-E
Thanks, E. Money sent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom