Crown Plaza GB - Cash $100 to Tourney T25K and T500K to Cash $25 customization (MOQ reached) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds pretty cool, hopefully some pron will be posted once the labels are put on!!

Wow its all metal underneath, who knew!!

Well, that's how they weigh about 11.5g each. And also why it's a bit difficult to remove the label, because the epoxy *really* sticks to the metal.

sounds pretty cool, hopefully some pron will be posted once the labels are put on!!

Oh, there will be pr0n, don't you worry about that!

Shouldn't be too long, now. Laminate will be matte on top of the printed label. I'll let you know when labels are in hand.

Be warned, however, that the labelling process will not be lightning quick. All Crown Plaza chips have their labels oriented to the printing on the outer ring, and I will replicate that to the best of my ability. I am not one to prioritize speed over quality.

Shouldn't be too long, now. Laminate will be matte on top of the printed label. I'll let you know when labels are in hand.

Be warned, however, that the labelling process will not be lightning quick. All Crown Plaza chips have their labels oriented to the printing on the outer ring, and I will replicate that to the best of my ability. I am not one to prioritize speed over quality.
I'm in no rush, appreciate the hard work. thanks

This is @Gear's test fit. Looks DAMN GOOD if I say so myself!

1602112108889.png

The labels have been printed and are on the way to me as we speak!

I'll be taking care of the smaller orders first, so I will be sending PMs out with cost breakdowns and payment details starting mid-next week. I've actually got a week of vacation so I expect to finish off all the orders relatively quickly.

Okay, so I powered through Saturday and Sunday and this morning and got all the chips relabeled. Please look out for an individual PM with the payment details. I will try to get them all packaged up and ready for delivery tomorrow morning (Tuesday) as long as I get all the shipping details in time.

crownplazarelabel.jpg

Payment by PPFF in US dollars, please, and that applies to everyone, even my Canadian friends (sorry, but the account is dry and I need to cover some upcoming costs for the Imperial Plaza GB, too.) Anyway, details will be in the PMs out to you later today. Any extra labels that I got from @Gear will be distributed among the participants in case there are any egregious errors in my sticker placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom