Crown Plaza GB - Cash $100 to Tourney T25K and T500K to Cash $25 customization (MOQ reached) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modified my order to adjusting (50) $100 cash chips to 25,000 Tourney chips.

Thanks Jeff

In for 61 $100 cash chips to T25K. Original order on GB thread.

Also ordered 21 $20 cash with the hopes to turn into T100K. I assume I need to handle that on my own but any guidance is appreciated.

I changed mine from 105 to 60, after we surpassed the order minimum

Okay folks, resurrecting this thread because it looks like the GB will be fulfilled relatively soon.

Please look over the type and number of denomination conversions that you previously requested and make sure they are correct, because Tommy will be taking those chips from your order and shipping to me so I can get in touch with Gear later.

Okay folks, resurrecting this thread because it looks like the GB will be fulfilled relatively soon.

Please look over the type and number of denomination conversions that you previously requested and make sure they are correct, because Tommy will be taking those chips from your order and shipping to me so I can get in touch with Gear later.
Looks good to me :)

My Best Jeff

Please put me down for converting 100x $100 chips to T25,000 chips.
Thank you!

Last edited:
@allforcharity

Can you also put me in for a conversion of
22x $1 to T100K

Rest is confirmed, just missing above addition.

thanks

Last edited:
For curiosity's sake, have a question for multiple people.
In my mind, if @p5woody is okay with this, it seems much easier to have labels shipped from @Gear to people requesting chip conversion, instead of @Tommy mailing chips to @allforcharity, who has kindly agreed to re-label hundreds of chips, and mailing them back.
Shipping labels will save time in shipping, effort on Berny's part, and just seems easier.
Please feel free to share your opinions if I am wrong in my assumptions.
Cheers.

Well, sure, it would be easy that way. You are not wrong in your assumptions. I'm just a guy trying to co-ordinate this in one step for other people, only because:

1) Gear and I live nearly in the same town, and it would be easy getting test chips to him in order to experiment with size, colour, etc., and for him to get labels to me (very fast); I have order extra chips so I can provide these - he and I both have never really worked with Abbiatis before
2) I can pay the art fees to p5woody on behalf of everybody in one go
3) I've got some experience in plastic chip inlay replacement/murder, and hope to be able to do it efficiently; some people have never done it, and might not feel like experimenting

But like I said before, ain't nobody trying to establish a monopoly here. Anybody who wants to do their own conversion can do so. Just let me know if you want to be off the list. Just make sure that however you get your labels done, that p5woody gets his art fee.

Are any mockups of what the converted chips will look like available?
The Crown Plaza - mokup.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom