Critical Server Maintenance and Upgrade (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
The server's NVMe storage drive needs to be replaced as it has some errors. This is going to require some down time to clone the drive to a new one. This is the perfect time for me to increase the capacity of drive which I was planning to do later this year. It is scheduled to be done early tomorrow morning, Tuesday, between 1am and 4am CST.

Correction: 1am and 4am Eastern Time (NY Time)

Last edited:
Me and all the non US users at 3:30am tomorrow morning............

site_maint_bond.gif

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
You Sir won the internet for the day! That s*it was halarious!

Sorry the is no emoji for "laughed so hard I peed my pants, slipped in my own puddle and tumbled down a flight of stairs, broke my tail bone... and was still laughing"

@Tommy I know you are going to be busy boss... but ifyou do get a free minute could you think about adding an emoji that would cover the above comment during the shut down sir??

You Sir won the internet for the day! That s*it was halarious!

Sorry the is no emoji for "laughed so hard I peed my pants, slipped in my own puddle and tumbled down a flight of stairs, broke my tail bone... and was still laughing"

@Tommy I know you are going to be busy boss... but ifyou do get a free minute could you think about adding an emoji that would cover the above comment during the shut down sir??
Well... you know it was funny when you said that... then Tommy went and actually tried it. Terrible advice sir... anybody actually do anything productive during our forced recess.

BTW STILL no good singles on eBay under "poker chips" 183,457 listings and literally nothing... ask me how I know.

Just reminder that the site will be going down in about an hour for hardware maintenance and upgrade.

The whole of Europe starts waking up and goes to check the classifieds to make sure that they’ve not been “time-zoned” out of anything…

487D4FCD-91CC-4E97-B643-F2854B5F8416.gif

I'll be closing the forum in 5 mins. Hope it all goes well. I have a fresh offline backup just in case.

Yeah, the upgrade is not complete. It needs to be redone.

Thanks, Tommy. Does that mean more PCF downtime? Say it ain't so! o_O
Yeah, they will have to re-install the OS on the new drive then migrate all the data, server configurations/settings, etc over to it. :(

I see posts and messages have been lost between the two re-ups, hopefully nothing too important was lost, but worth mentioning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom