• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Craigslist Paulson CDIs/PCRs (1 Viewer)

Andrew Marks

Two Pair
Reaction score
https://houston.craigslist.org/spo/5555611849.html

00e0e_lrKgEuhDa8P_600x450.jpg

"I know what I have"... But you can't be bothered to list it? I don't understand why people post chips for sale without breakdowns. You're selling something where the quantity of each item matters! If I were selling a set of a thousand balls, you'd expect to know how many were basketballs, how many were soccer balls, and how many were worthless squash balls, etc.

If I were selling a set of a thousand balls, you'd expect to know how many were basketballs, how many were soccer balls, and how many were worthless squash balls, etc

Easy there sir, some of us wouldn't mind if a certain portion of those balls were squash balls.

Comments like: "Don't waste my time" makes me to ignore any ad, no matter what the seller is trying to sell.

Exactly! Why is it that when eBay posts have comments like "don't waste my time" they are often incomplete or lacking information or pictures compared to other eBay posts. Hello... seller, I wouldn't have to email you questions if you posted better or more complete information in the first place. Better to do as Puggy suggests -- I often won't waste *my* time as a buyer if the seller's post is lacking information.

Easy there sir, some of us wouldn't mind if a certain portion of those balls were squash balls.

Wasn't disparaging squash or squash players, my good man. Just talking relative value. A "good" squash ball can be had for $5 or so. (A PCA dollar, in a set) By comparison, The Nike Ordem3 soccer ball costs 160 or so. (A barrel of 500's) Dig?

Wasn't disparaging squash or squash players, my good man. Just talking relative value. A "good" squash ball can be had for $5 or so. (A PCA dollar, in a set) By comparison, The Nike Ordem3 soccer ball costs 160 or so. (A barrel of 500's) Dig?

I know, I was kidding.

On the plus side, I now know that $160 soccer balls exist.

latest

I suggest we all email the seller individually and ask for the breakdown of denominations.

I suggest we all email the seller individually and ask for the breakdown of denominations.

The seller was pretty adamant that he doesn't want his time wasted.

Besides, the ad is quite clear; You get (4) aluminum roasting pans worth of chips.

Is the ARP not a standard unit of (chip) measurement north of the border?

No, that's a US-customary unit (aka Imperial.) The closest equivalent Canadian (metric) unit is the dozen-donuts box.

I looked it up, and as I expected, you are correct. One (imperial) ARP is equal to 1.285 (metric) DDB.

Am I the only one craving something from Tim Horton's right now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom