CPC Set - Miller's Bar & Poker Room - Submitted Design (2 Viewers)

Wow, congratulations. You made some great choices, the chips are beautiful. Let’s not forget to mention that kick ass poker room ( emphasis on roomy).

Wow, congratulations. You made some great choices, the chips are beautiful. Let’s not forget to mention that kick ass poker room ( emphasis on roomy).
Thanks! Have to give credit to everyone on the forum to provided a ton of feedback on my mock ups and helped me make a lot of little changes to make the set flow together.

As for the basement, that was a 2 1/2 year project that just about killed me and my bank account. lol

Great chips and a beautiful all around set up! 25 is my favorite! Would love to be there in person one day!
Apologies, I think I forgot to add you to my email distribution for invites after our PMs a while back. Adding you now.

Well just found out I'm getting a little bonus for the end of the year at work...... thinking I should pull ahead the order for my cash set. I'm going to stick with the "Miller's Bar and Poker Room" theme, but I want to change up the inlay to make it different than the Tourney set. So please ignore the inlay on the mock up here.

Looking for some feedback on the colors and spot design.

Millers Bar Cash Set.png

Well just found out I'm getting a little bonus for the end of the year at work...... thinking I should pull ahead the order for my cash set. I'm going to stick with the "Miller's Bar and Poker Room" theme, but I want to change up the inlay to make it different than the Tourney set. So please ignore the inlay on the mock up here.

View attachment 834361
Love the $1

View attachment 834361

The blue is one of my favorite combos for a blue dollar. IMHO the fiver spots are a little too close to each other in color. I'd keep blurple and pair with something like retro lavender, dg pink, dg green or mandarin red.

Is this a Cali set? $5 says yes. $100 says no.

Not going "official" cali, but I liked the idea of a non traditional $5. The $100 was just for fun, I would only get a barrel of them and they would never see the felt in a game as we don't play high enough stakes. The $20s would barely make it into a game also. :)

View attachment 834361

DG Arc Yellow base for the win on that frac. The $1 is reminiscing of the Scandia $1 that I love ever so much. These look great to ship now!

Not going "official" cali, but I liked the idea of a non traditional $5. The $100 was just for fun, I would only get a barrel of them and they would never see the felt in a game as we don't play high enough stakes. The $20s would barely make it into a game also. :)
Non-traditional all around is the only acceptable answer for CPC in my opinion. I know most disagree but that’s what makes it super unique.

Ok, I think I'm going to change up the $1 so it doesn't have a color close to the frac, and I like the Red/White/Blue cause 'Merica! :)
1640364026695.png

Need some votes on updates to the $5:

Original:
1640364271805.png

Or

Left, Middle, Right?

1640364068329.png
1640364102825.png
1640364167324.png

Thanks again for all the feedback!

Ryan

Snapchat-53401524.jpg

Like the set so far, went ahead and mocked up a version that matched the edgespots a bit better for you.

Alright, been working on a new design. Going with uniform spot pattern instead of progressive and ignore inlay design for now, working with my designer to somehow use the Miller beer logo. :)

And yes I copied the RPC $1 and I don't feel bad about it. lol

Maybe put the chip dollar value in that bottom right corner?

1641494933286.png

Millers Bar Cash Set.png

Alright, been working on a new design. Going with uniform spot pattern instead of progressive and ignore inlay design for now, working with my designer to somehow use the Miller beer logo. :)

And yes I copied the RPC $1 and I don't feel bad about it. lol

Maybe put the chip dollar value in that bottom right corner?

View attachment 841953

View attachment 841951
Or just use the script Cursive M similar to the block M.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom