CPC Rounders Set (1 Viewer)

DuffCal

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So I got my first set of chips from CPC today. I ended up getting the Rounder style chip. These will hold me over until I get my custom cash game and tournament chips from CPC. I needed something to hold me over until they arrive! I’m going to use these for cash games along with tournament games. I just wanted to share.

Also, I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to post or in the custom chip section. Since these are not really “custom” I assumed I should post them here.

6376AB80-00A9-41AF-ACA1-0D7DBAFB800A.jpeg

Last edited:
Those look awesome! What mold did you get for your custom chips?

Do
Thanks @toynoob now I just need to get a game set up to break these bad boys in.

The quality on these is impressive! Im very happy with these and now even more excited for my two totally custom sets.
Don't get discouraged about finding people. It takes months and months to find players, and you should always be recruiting more. Took me to find local games at like the eagles and VFW to recruit their players once I trusted certain people. Now I have a group of 13 consistent players but I'm still always looking for more

Got it. I will keep grinding to get guys. I think the chips will help too!

I have some guys at my country club that I play a lot of Gin with and I'm going to convert some of them over to regular poker. We have a great men's grill that we play in so it will be a perfect past time this winter here in Chicago.

Nice chips man! I'm really close to buying a set of CPC Rounders as well. I recently bought samples of the Atlantic Club and the Rounders from CPC. I fully expected to like the Atlantic Club better because of the more interesting/colorful edge spots (and design reminiscent of the Paulson WTHC chips), but I was surprised to find that I liked the Rounders ones a bit more simply because the colors seems to be more bold (this is why getting samples is so important). So congrats on a beautiful set of chips!

Sick Chips !!!

What a start! Amazing! My first set when I first came on here 9 months ago was CPC Rounders set as well.

They are badass chips and you will love them!

To me, these are the holy grail. I know I’m new to the chip game and that there are maybe better quality chips out there, but these are it for me. Nice score. Very nice.

To me, these are the holy grail. I know I’m new to the chip game and that there are maybe better quality chips out there, but these are it for me. Nice score. Very nice.
They are nice chips. A permanent fixture in my young collection. I'm still relatively a newbie also, but I'd NEVER lose my CPCs.

If I had to downsize or eject from the hobby, I'd be holding on to these to run my Poker Tournaments, even if I didn't have Paulsons

You should definitely buy Rounders if they are your grail set...then you should never come back here...EVER.

After being away from here for a while, I came back last year to sell a few things and buy some cheap Paulson hotstamps. Well, it's been one hell of a year. :LOL: :laugh::bigbucks::LOL: :laugh::bigbucks::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::bigbucks::dead:

Just a reminder.........your first serious chipset is usually the gateway drug to more hardcore chip purchases down the road and PCF is the absolute goddamn worst place to be if you are seeking abstinence.

So I got my first set of chips from CPC today. I ended up getting the Rounder style chip. These will hold me over until I get my custom cash game and tournament chips from CPC. I needed something to hold me over until they arrive! I’m going to use these for cash games along with tournament games. I just wanted to share.

Also, I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to post or in the custom chip section. Since these are not really “custom” I assumed I should post them here.

View attachment 376383

View attachment 376383
Hi there, I ordered a sample set of Rounders chips. They are amazing. One issue I found was that the inlays vary. Some have a matte look while others have a slightly gloss finish to them. can someone explain why this occurs?

Hi there, I ordered a sample set of Rounders chips. They are amazing. One issue I found was that the inlays vary. Some have a matte look while others have a slightly gloss finish to them. can someone explain why this occurs?

Mine have all matte/textured inlays. Are you able to take pics of them?

This is normal... numerous chips are made at the same time and each of the cups used to compress the chips have worn differently over the years.

Mine have all matte/textured inlays. Are you able to take pics of them?
It's hard to get in photos. The $500 chip has a gloss kinda coating on them. Inlays don't all match on my sample set. Makes me hesitant to order chips at their pricing. For the price you would expect them to be perfect.

Attachments

• 055B0ABA-6BF8-4FE4-8A1A-5E445BC10F9D.jpeg
    055B0ABA-6BF8-4FE4-8A1A-5E445BC10F9D.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 4C4055AF-7449-4542-9D0C-D4DE2687480D_1_201_a.jpeg
    4C4055AF-7449-4542-9D0C-D4DE2687480D_1_201_a.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 181
It's hard to get in photos. The $500 chip has a gloss kinda coating on them. Inlays don't all match on my sample set. Makes me hesitant to order chips at their pricing. For the price you would expect them to be perfect.
If you order direct from CPC, they give you a few extra chips for this very reason. While their quality control is better than that of a China clay, they're not quite perfect and not nearly as good as Paulson/GPI in terms of consistency.

That brings back some memories... I think I watch Mike and Worm tonight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom