CPC Rounders aftermarket label advice (1 Viewer)

Servo

Two Pair
Reaction score
I picked up some CPC Rounders that I’ll be using for micro stakes, so I plan to relabel the 50c into a 5c. I understand that I can’t get an exact replica because of the copyright, and I’m wondering what route others have taken in this situation. I figure I have 3 options:

1- a different bear
2- a different animal
3- no animal, just center the denom

Anyone done those three? Other? Anyone find a good, free bear to use?

I had @timinater make these for me for a cards mold tourney set - inspired by rounders, aka #2 “a different animal” in your options above.
A4562DDA-F130-4653-89CA-BF3F92E3C6C6.jpeg
B20833E9-31B5-4253-9E0C-E8AFF5F9DE9B.jpeg

Are you planning on removing the inlay or labeling over? I caution labeling over, as the inlay on these chips is REALLY close to the surface, and may cause spinners with an over-label.

Are you planning on removing the inlay or labeling over? I caution labeling over, as the inlay on these chips is REALLY close to the surface, and may cause spinners with an over-label.
Thanks— I was planning to remove, but hadn’t fully decided; that’s good to know.

There are several of both, browse the gallery, you'll find them along with a better sense of what you like and what you don't.

There are several of both, browse the gallery, you'll find them along with a better sense of what you like and what you don't.
Ah, thanks— I thought you meant you had done both. I’ll go check it out!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom