CPC/Paulson/TRK/Chipcos (1 Viewer)

I love the ever changing sets to complement those terrific customs! I'm proud to say both sets have seen the table at my house!

Jeff, it was an honor that you requested them to be used at your house. Thank you for that opportunity.

Every time I see this set I get sad because they aren't in my sample cases. I think one day I might print out color copies and just tape them to some chips.

I don't have any either. At least I get to handle them on occasion.

B

Every time I see this set I get sad because they aren't in my sample cases. I think one day I might print out color copies and just tape them to some chips.

You trying to make me feel guilty, Scott?!?!?! :p:p:p

More a reason for you to come to your "beloved" Michigan to at least play with them, LOL!!!

My updated TRK set. I'll have a 3rd rack of fives next week

150.00 starting stacks
200.00 staring stacks

Since this set sees the least amount of play I store them in the carousel.

20171011_182630.jpg
20171011_182701.jpg
20171011_182544.jpg
20171011_182535.jpg
20171011_182758.jpg
20171011_183121.jpg

added fracs to my TRK set. Now I habe to decide if I want to mill them and re-labled them.

View attachment 143270
I’m sure you’ve thought about it and I’ve probably even said something myself, but do you really want an inlaid frac with a hotstamped $1 and an inlaid $5? It’s a “progression” that I’d have trouble with, I think.

I’m sure you’ve thought about it and I’ve probably even said something myself, but do you really want an inlaid frac with a hotstamped $1 and an inlaid $5? It’s a “progression” that I’d have trouble with, I think.

no I don't. I have thought about it. Before deciding anything I'm going to get them in play as is and see what I think

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom