CPC Mockup challenge - Who's Who Contest - Open to all (2 Viewers)

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Well I should say open to all except the actual contestants.

Rules....

New Rules....
Ok, change in plans. I think this contest is way too hard. New contest is guess the person that winds up getting the most votes. Your choice as to whether you want to wait until the other thread closes. One guess per member, people that have already guessed can edit their post or submit a new one.

Try to name the person responsible for each mockup. The person with the most correct responses wins. You only get ONE guess and you cannot edit it, edited posts will result in disqualification. You must vote in the Poll/Voting thread to be eligible and the winner will have to submit a screenshot for proof. In the event of a tie the winner will be determined by some sort of flip and or random number generator.

Nomination Thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-mockup-challenge-design-phase.71773/
Poll/Voting Thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-mockup-challenge-poll-voting-thread.71960/#post-1456782 (be sure to vote in this thread to be eligible.

@Hornet will have final say in the determination of the winner should need be as he has been gracious enough to supply the prize.

A list of the contestants are as follows;

@liftapint
@Saoliver
@detroitdad
@Rhodeman77
@JeepologyOffroad
@RocAFella1
@Perthmike
@Hornet
@Josh Kifer
@kmccormick100

And the mockups to match them with are as follows; (random order ofcourse)

A
Stardust A.jpg

B
Stardust B.png

C
Stardust C.png

D
Stardust D.png

E
Stardust E.png

F
Stardust F.jpg

G
Stardust G.jpg

H
Stardust H.jpg

I
Stardust I.png

J
Stardust J.png

Last edited:
Ok, change in plans. I think this contest is way too hard. New contest is guess the person that winds up getting the most votes. Your choice as to whether you want to wait until the other thread closes. @Sprouty can you change the OP?

A Rhodeman

B Detroit

C kmcormick

D Saoliver

E Roc

F PerthMike

G Jeep

H Kifer

I Liftapint

J Hornet

Most votes: Jeep

hmmm, how much can you infer by if they changed the default background color off of split pea soup green to something else...

I am not "A", but what I want to know from whomever *IS* "A"....how did you get all 5 chips to be on the same row? I want to do this!!!

I am not "A", but what I want to know from whomever *IS* "A"....how did you get all 5 chips to be on the same row? I want to do this!!!

Right click on the area with the chips, save as a picture...
Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 21.12.15.png

and then, crop said picture... et voila!

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 21.14.00.png

PS: I am NOT "A" :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

When do we find out which mockups belong to which people?

But there's probably some statical calculation you can run to get within 97.23% accuracy? #rigged
Ya, I could definitely build a predictive model for this, and it would probably be fairly accurate. But it would also require me caring enough to go back and track the relevant data. Fuuuuggg that. I went with the 'pin the tail on the donkey' approach instead. It's much more fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom