CPC Mockup challenge - design phase (1 Viewer)

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Let's do something fun!

I am nominating 10 people for a mock up challenge. I will supply a small prize for the winner.

Rules.....

If you are nominated, you must either reply as "in" or you must nominate someone to take your place.

The theme of this challenge will be retro Vegas, here are some guidelines.

Colors: Vegas
Mold: Open
Max Spot Level: lvl5
Inlay: Stardust as provided
Denoms: .25/$1/$5/$25/$100

The 10 contestants will submit their mockups to me privately and I will assign them each a letter and place all of them into a poll. I was thinking that the top four mock ups would then move onto a final four bracket but I am worried it might be too repetitive. I am open to feedback but I do think brackets for the top four would be fun as long as the poll doesn't reveal a clear winner.

I am hoping that everyone has fun with this. In fact, I thought it would be cool if the winner could set up the guidelines for another round if this works out, also top two could pick out a new group of nominee's to keep it going and to get new people involved.

Anyway here is the blank mock up.

b2b1f49e-ff72-4b37-9856-56de989d53fa.png

I realize there are two $1 and $25 chips, I didn't have a good inlay to use for the frac or hundo. Just keep in mind the fist chip is 25 cents and the last one is $100.

You can import the above by clicking the following link;

http://pokerchipdesigntool.com/?imp_sets=RxyAa6hw

Please note that this I'm my first time trying to run something like this so please bear with me if there are some bugs that need to be worked out.

Nominee's are as follows;
@liftapint
@Saoliver
@detroitdad
@Rhodeman77
@JeepologyOffroad
@RocAFella1
@Perthmike
@Hornet
@Josh Kifer
@kmccormick100

Timeline

Let's try to get all the nominees sorted by midnight tomorrow eastern time. You will then have a week to submit your mock up which is due next Saturday April 10th at midnight eastern time as I'd like to get a poll up next Sunday.

Let me know if I missed anything and or anyone has any questions.

EDIT 4/5/21 All submissions are in!
I couldn't edit the second thread so here they are....

A
Stardust A.jpg

B
Stardust B.png

C
Stardust C.png

D
Stardust D.png

E
Stardust E.png

F
Stardust F.jpg

G
Stardust G.jpg

H
Stardust H.jpg

I
Stardust I.png

J
Stardust J.png

Voting thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-mockup-challenge-poll-voting-thread.71960/#post-1456782
Who's who contest thread https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-mockup-challenge-whos-who-contest-open-to-all.71963/

Last edited:
Bummer that this is limited to the 10 in the OP, would have loved to participate. Cool idea, though!

Don't know why the game had to be limited to just 10 kids.
Again, it's Sprouty's game and I 'm not a friend of his.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom