CPC Mockup challenge - design phase (1 Viewer)

So clarification on colors....

Vegas colors is a pretty broad term and I'm not looking to be a stickler, I just want people to have fun.

Seeing that Stardust is a part of the theme opens it up even more.

So again, just have fun with it.

So I have gotten to see a few early submissions. Some have shown me their current progress as well. All's that I can say, is that it is awesome seeing everyone's different ideas. I am very much looking forward to how this turns out at the end especially with some friendly competition!

I’m actually curious to see if any of the designers inadvertently come up with the same edge spot/colour design for the same denomination. I’m guessing not, but would be fun to see if great minds think alike!

The lv5 makes it tough. Normally don’t like crazy spots anyways but one for the high denom would’ve made mine better for sure. Had to make some sacrifices with progression

Last edited:
Hey, don't call me Guy, Pal.
pal3.png

Also side note... @Hornet had a great idea that he shared with me earlier about running a second contest.

Seeing that it is a blind poll and the designers of the mock ups won't be revealed until the end, he proposed that people could guess whose set is whose. The person to get the most correct will win a small prize from @Hornet ! Additional details/guidelines will follow.

Also side note... @Hornet had a great idea that he shared with me earlier about running a second contest.

Seeing that it is a blind poll and the designers of the mock ups won't be revealed until the end, he proposed that people could guess whose set is whose. The person to get the most correct will win a small prize from @Hornet ! Additional details/guidelines will follow.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-mockup-challenge-whos-who-contest-open-to-all.71963/

Who's who contest above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom