CPC Dayglo Tiger (1 Viewer)

Rich

Reaction score
I'm working on designing a custom set, is Dayglo Tiger more of a red or orange color? I'm color blind so I can't really tell.

I'm working on designing a custom set, is Dayglo Tiger more of a red or orange color? I'm color blind so I can't really tell.

I think personally it’s closer to orange. However, I think this is a color that greatly plays off the supporting colors used in spots and inlays.

Let’s say it’s a very red orange. If you pair it with yellows it’ll look more orange. If you pair it with the arc yellow or peach it’ll look fairly red.

Here is my $25 with daygo tiger spots.

8F3A2319-2200-42E9-B340-8245F6E194CD.png

I have a color sample I’ll post a pic of when I get ho tonight. My memory of it was that it is very orange.

Thank you, very orange is what I'm looking for.

Is DG Orange a pretty true orange color?

I thought there was something like a 11 cent/chip up-charge for using dayglow colors as base colors?
Correct. 53c/chip premium for bright white (base or spots).

Correct. 53c/chip premium for bright white (base or spots).
Correct. You can also have a "non-premium Bright White" JUST for edge spots, which is something between White and Bright White (happily closer to the latter).

I thought there was something like a 11 cent/chip up-charge for using dayglow colors as base colors?

I just ordered CPC sets this month with bright white, DG Peacock, DG Yellow, and DG Tiger. The Bright Whites are 53 Cent premium and the Dayglos you pay an 11 cent premium. The price will go up in 2020, but not sure what it will be.

You can also have a "non-premium Bright White" JUST for edge spots, which is something between White and Bright White (happily closer to the latter).
Actually, it is still Bright White spots, but not screened for contamination. Regular white contains brass flakes.

If anyone wants to know exact pricing in the resources section of the PCF Megaton44 has posted a CPC Chip Pricing Calculator. It was accurate to what I was actually quoted by David from CPC.

I just ordered CPC sets this month with bright white, DG Peacock, DG Yellow, and DG Tiger. The Bright Whites are 53 Cent premium and the Dayglos you pay an 11 cent premium. The price will go up in 2020, but not sure what it will be.

Price increase will be an average of 4%, according to Dave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom