COPAG 1546 or Legacy? (1 Viewer)

ChipWhisperer

High Hand
Reaction score
I have looked everywhere and can't find the difference between the COPAG 1546 and Legacy deck types.

Can anyone fill me in? Or recommend better cards in the $20 dollar price range for two decks?

Give these a look. They are Bullets playing cards found on Amazon and cost $25 I believe. I am going to use them on Monday night. I can give feedback if you want. From what I feel shuffling them right now, I like them. They have bridge size w/ reg. index too.

1699036254978.png

I have looked everywhere and can't find the difference between the COPAG 1546 and Legacy deck types.

Can anyone fill me in? Or recommend better cards in the $20 dollar price range for two decks?
I can't think of too many cards worse than Copag. Go with Desjgn, Broken Arrow, or the NOS 2012 WSOP Fourniers on eBay.

Attachments

• PC160008.jpg
    PC160008.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 52
  • PC160010.jpg
    PC160010.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 50
I ended up going with Desjgn after reading around here. 5 dollars more at thepokerstore.com than the copags.

I also kinda hate the blue lines around the face cards of the copags. Would have drove me crazy.

I ended up going with Desjgn after reading around here. 5 dollars more at thepokerstore.com than the copags.

I also kinda hate the blue lines around the face cards of the copags. Would have drove me crazy.
I've been wanting to try Desjgn except I keep buying my cards in a pinch off Amazon and just opt for the copags lol

I have two different sets of Dal Negro and they both are very different from one another. One is older and feels rough to the touch, and they are not that easy to slide back together when shuffling. The newer set is very nice and shuffles as good as the Trefl.

Look for Trefl!!! Who sells those??????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom