Congratulations @lil tuna for making it to boat status!! (2 Viewers)

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Not always the most loud or in the spot light member, but honestly my very best chipping buddy! It wasn't long after joining PFC that we crossed paths over Pick Hobson's TRKs. After only just a few quick messages he asked my my address and wanted to send me a gift! So I wait and what shows up this amazing little sample set!! Absolutely free just because he wanted to do something nice!
Screenshot_20200428-175654_Gallery.jpg

In clouding this awesome play voucher that @RainmanTrail had sent him long before also as a gift!!! He already knew I was obsessed with the Pick Hobson's chips and just wanted to send me a cool sample... which turned into a $4k plus adventure building my first TRK set... but that's my own fault!!

From that day we swapped numbers and probably spent 2 hours talking on the phone just talking chips and life. Not many days pass when we are not on the phone for at least an hour or 2! From inviting us to his games, picking us up for meet ups, helping me find chips to being the voice of reason when someone makes an off hand comment on PCF.

Matt A.K.A @Lil Tuna, I cant thank you enough for taking Brie and I under your wing, becoming an absolutely amazing friend with immense generosity without ever asking for a Damn thing in return!! You are an amazing contributing member to PCF!
Screenshot_20200112-020527_Messages.jpg

Did I mention also a pretty damn fantastic card player!!
Screenshot_20200304-122249_Samsung Internet.jpg

All of us together earlier this year @MegaTon44 meet up!! Matt's in the front row in the Orange with a nice alcoholic glow going!! Lmao

Anyways Congratulations on marking it to Full House brother you have definitely earned it! Ms. @FordPickup92 look forward not only to many more years as fellow members on the forum but also for a friendship that I know will last a lifetime!! You Da Man Matty!!!

Forever your Chipping brother Ben

Thanks so much guys, really really appreciate the kind words. Was watching you guys come along in the beginning and just wanted to do something nice for a couple of newbs who seemed to have lots of passion.
It’s been really awesome having you in the community and it’s like I tell everyone, this place isn’t anything without it’s great members here. The best times I’ve had playing cards over the last few years is when I’m with people from this PCF family.
There is NOTHING better when it comes to chips and poker than sitting down at the felt with people I’ve met on PCF.
Thanks again so much guys, can’t wait to splash some pots again soon. :cool

First time putting a face to the @pltrgyst name, thanks:)

And congrats for posting a lot, your posts always add value to a thread.
Thanks @hdgeno, appreciate it. :) SQM 2020 was the first time I got to meet Larry and many of the other PCF members.
It was like being at a 4 day family reunion, so much fun.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: This coming from the guy who busts me with 4-6 off the final table at SQM 2020. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
In all fairness, it was the Omaha round.
Enjoyed the hell out of it @pltrgyst, can’t wait for 2021.:)

Hey, 4-6 off is a much better hand than 2-5 off. If the board comes AAAA, that 6 wins everytime. (Let's not talk about hi/lo.) :cool

Hope to see everyone at SQM 2021 -- stay healthy, and let's lick this thing! (Figuratively speaking, of course...)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom