GB Completed COMPLETE *NO NEW ORDERS* - 3.5" x 5.75" Mixed Game Plaques on Plastic Card Stock Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Which game should be produced as the final game plaque?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs your $35 set of cards to a grand total a little under $40.
1621291370102.png

You just bought a deck of circus game cards. If you think $5 is too much, you bought the wrong cards...

I just got my cards today ... sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but what do the different card background colors represent?

Just offering another option. This is what I am going to do. I have a vinyl card case from Texas Poker Supply.
https://www.texaspokersupply.com/store/vinyl-playing-card-case/
If I cut out the center section they fit perfectly.
PXL_20210518_003436579.jpg

PXL_20210518_003502038.jpg
PXL_20210518_003537246.jpg

The only problem I foresee is the foam isn't quite tall enough. I'll have to come up with something to fix that.
PXL_20210518_003543909.jpg

All orders are now shipped! Thanks to @Himewad for guidance on how to do multi-order shipping and international shipping via Paypal. It saved me a ton of time. Over the next few days I will tally everything up and determine the final costs. Then I'll calculate all the rebates and send those to everyone. For those of you who have offered for me to keep the change, thank you once again. If you change your mind, please just let me know and I'm happy to send those through to you.

Got mine too! Love em! Can't wait to try some of the games in here.

Just received my set. These are awesome! I should have bought more sets!!

Does anyone have any extra sets they don’t need? Let me know. Thanks!

Multi-pack east coast arrived. These are sweet. Many thanks. :love:

OK so I believe I have finalized all the numbers on this. Below is a summary of the total GB costs other than shipping from me for the individual orders, which were dependent on order size, location, etc.

Plaque Production - $3,544.20
Vendor Shipping - $187.89
Shipping Supplies (padded mailers, packing tape, shipping labels) - $89.23
Bulk Discount - ($198.84)
Total Net Cost - $3,622.48
Cost per Deck @ 132 decks = $27.44

Tomorrow I will begin sending Paypal for the difference between what you sent me and the above cost (plus your actual individual shipping cost). For domestic single decks, that should be around $3 give or take depending on where you where in the USA. For international there will also be some Paypal charges. The good news for you international folks, particularly Canadians, is that I was able to use First Class envelope rates on single orders, so shipping was well below my last estimate. I know there was a bunch of scramble on shipping and extra Paypal fees that ended up not being necessary, so sorry about that and for those of you that had to send an unnecessary extra payment, I'll eat the cost of your fees utilizing the keep the change money that so many of you generously offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom