SOLD Complete AS Tournament sample sets for sale (7 chips) - $30 shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentax1978

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have enough AS spares to put together about a dozen AS Tournament sample sets if anyone is interested in picking one up.

Price is $30 shipped via first class mail to any location within the US. SOLD OUT

I have five 4-chip high denom sample sets (T500, T1000, T5000, T25000) are available for $20 shipped. SOLD OUT

Please send me a PM for my PayPal info if you're interested. Thanks!

7- chip
1. 200 Motels PAID
2. morrotito PAID
3. navels PAID
4. MykL316 PAID
5. arch3r PAID
6. arch3r PAID
7. gkitt80 PAID
8. rocollis PAID
9. Irish PAID
10. Chris Manzoni PAID
11. ReallyGoodUsername PAID
12. Jonesey07 PAID
13. Surfcity PAID
14. Funny Side PAID

4-chip
1. SuckoutKing PAID
2. ceramicmike PAID
3. ceramicmike PAID
4. Ethan PAID
5. Run 'Em PAID

IMG_3862.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take one if it can go to Canada.

I think the postage to Canada is about $7 more than within the US. I will check and confirm.

If you don't mind paying for the additional postage, I don't mind filling out the customs form and sending it north.

This is probably a bad idea :D but I'll take one, PM incoming

All (12) sets are accounted for, but I’ll double check tonight to see if I can come up with another set or two if there’s anyone who missed out.

Also, for everyone who bought one, I’ll pickup some padded envelopes on the way home from work tomorrow and get them packed up. I’ll follow up with tracking via PM.

Thanks!

Please add me to the waiting list if any additional full or partial sample sets become available. Thanks!

Please add me to the waiting list if any additional full or partial sample sets become available. Thanks!
If any additional sets available I am interested as well!

I was able to come up with exactly two more samples sets, so if you are still interested, please PM with your shipping address and I'll reply back with my paypal address. Thanks!

I was able to come up with exactly two more samples sets, so if you are still interested, please PM with your shipping address and I'll reply back with my paypal address. Thanks!

Just when I thought it was safe to click

Not sure if any left? I'm interested.

At this point I'm pretty much tapped out as I only have a few extras left of the T5/T25/T100 (which I need to keep as spares for my main tourney set).

However, I suppose if anyone wants a 4-chip high denom sample set T500/T1000/T5000/T25k, I could offer that for $20 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom