Competition - Play a hand at Blades with 007 (1 Viewer)

TABLE 3 - Flop

Righto then (you all seem to be awake so we'll run it out now :)), 6 players to the flop - Good luck!

PCF Poker fun 001.JPG

The TURN :)

PCF Poker fun 002.JPG

The RIVER :)

PCF Poker fun 003.JPG

You know it, the statistically worst possible starting hand in Holdem WINS!! Trip 7s for @MillyS - WINNER of Table 3 and a 007 chip - congratulations. Well played there, waiting until the river to crush your opponents with a power hand.

PCF Poker fun 004.JPG

TABLE 4 will be dealt very soon. TABLE 4 players - familiarise yourself with your seating number :).

TABLE 3 - Flop

Righto then (you all seem to be awake so we'll run it out now :)), 6 players to the flop - Good luck!

View attachment 46816

The TURN :)

View attachment 46817

The RIVER :)

View attachment 46818

You know it, the statistically worst possible starting hand in Holdem WINS!! Trip 7s for @MillyS - WINNER of Table 3 and a 007 chip - congratulations. Well played there, waiting until the river to crush your opponents with a power hand.

View attachment 46819

TABLE 4 will be dealt very soon. TABLE 4 players - familiarise yourself with your seating number :).
Lol ohh wow! 7deuce suck out! Officially my new favourite hole cards!

TABLE 4 - draw for Dealer position is seat 2 @ChipEnvy

PCF Poker fun 006.JPG PCF Poker fun 007.JPG

Here are the hole cards - play or FOLD (In the interest of fairness, if you feel you really need to FOLD this hand, and others on Table 5 need to FOLD, something can be sorted :))

PCF Poker fun 008.JPG

PCF Poker fun 009.JPG

PCF Poker fun 010.JPG

PCF Poker fun 011.JPG

PCF Poker fun 012.JPG

PCF Poker fun 013.JPG

PCF Poker fun 014.JPG

PCF Poker fun 015.JPG

Good luck!

8 - 3 offsuit ........ I'd fold that in a second, however with table 5 full, I am stuck :)

I think he said he could open up another table?

@MaxB I will take the FOLD mate, and you can have seat 8 on Table 5. A special TABLE 6 will open up ( a one shot table if any new players come after Table 5 is done and dusted :)).

In - even with 7 - 2 (do I get a bonus if I when with this hand?)

I think @MillyS probably used the 'one-time' with that hand already haha, so if you win with it, a full Blades sample set :). If you FOLD, you can have a seat at Table 6.

TABLE 6 will have any folders from Table 4 & 5. If there are seats available after that, a 'one-shot, one-kill' seat will open.

@MaxB I will take the FOLD mate, and you can have seat 8 on Table 5. A special TABLE 6 will open up ( a one shot table if any new players come after Table 5 is done and dusted :)).

Thanks..... 2-7 I always play, but 3-8 is just awful...always a fold

TABLE 4 - 6 players

The FLOP;

PCF Poker fun 016.JPG

The TURN;

PCF Poker fun 017.JPG

The RIVER.

PCF Poker fun 018.JPG

The winner is @joker80 with his pair of Kings.

PCF Poker fun 019.JPG

TABLE 5 players, familiarise yourself with your seat number, coming soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom