Commemorative Vegas Chips (1 Viewer)

hoosier

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I found these with some other chips I have had for a while and wanted to know if anyone had more information about them. Curious who made them and what they may be worth if anything. Thanks in advance

IMG_0943.jpeg

@links_slayer Thank you! Do you have any idea how much they cost when they originally were made? I don't seem to see any info about the original sales price on the links and I was just curious

They're typically worth a couple of bucks each as singles. There are a few sets around:

full
Thats what it seems like price wise now that I know what to look up when researching them on eBay. I have had them for a few years and like them just never knew anything about them. Thats a really nice set you have there by the way, really like the color combinations

@links_slayer Thank you! Do you have any idea how much they cost when they originally were made? I don't seem to see any info about the original sales price on the links and I was just curious

I believe Spinetti's or GGS sold them for under a dollar each originally, but I have no reference for that.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom