Coming Soon - High Desert Cardroom (2 Viewers)

800 chips milled, scraped, cleaned, and oiled. Here they are! I'm very proud of how they turned out. My only wish is that I could figure out how to take better pron shots.

1598387256088.png

1598387268608.png

1598387280383.png

1598387287575.png

1598387294498.png

1598387364106.png

I agree with everyone else, super classy chips!!

:tup: Especially that frac!

Wow beautiful set. Nice work man!

Hi @Davism72 your set came out awesome! The look and design have the classic chip look which I love. Did you mill these yourself? I believe these chips were mine at some point. I could be wrong. I purchased 1500 of these CSQ mold chips from eBay. I was going to get them milled and then get labels from Gear and it became cost prohibitive so I sold them to AKCHIP as he could Hot Stamp some of them. Someone else on here got the other lot the seller had, but it didn't have the grays or blacks. I'm glad someone else created a great set out of them. I eventually got a custom set made directly from CPC.

Hi @Davism72 your set came out awesome! The look and design have the classic chip look which I love. Did you mill these yourself? I believe these chips were mine at some point. I could be wrong. I purchased 1500 of these CSQ mold chips from eBay. I was going to get them milled and then get labels from Gear and it became cost prohibitive so I sold them to AKCHIP as he could Hot Stamp some of them. Someone else on here got the other lot the seller had, but it didn't have the grays or blacks. I'm glad someone else created a great set out of them. I eventually got a custom set made directly from CPC.
Hey and thanks! I got them from @AK Chip, so I'd guess they were the ones you had. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but I'm very glad to have them!

Yeah, I milled them myself. Art by @Johnny5 (funnest part of the entire process) and labels by @Gear. I'm actually looking for more whites and greys, so let me know if you ever find more!

Beautiful set!
Congratulations!

$1 chip showing face out on left in rack looks ‘double stamped‘

Reactions: 72o
Nice catch! Did that on purpose. It’s my favorite chip in the set.

Beautiful! If you don’t mind sharing, about how many hours did the entire process take soup to nuts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom