Coming Soon: a dazzling opportunity on the Blackest of Fridays...! (5 Viewers)

The $1, $5, $25 and $100 are beautiful! Those should sell like hotcakes.

The $2.50's and $500's are god awful. I can dispose of them for you. Let me know.
I think thats Jordans 91 UD baseball rc. yah? Love that card.

Oh the chips. Yah im sure what you said isnt backwards at all.

am I reading it right that a limit set may only be ordered as an add on order when a cash set is purchased? No stand alone orders for the 500 chip limit set?

Yes, that is correct. But it is possible to buy multiple Limit sets with only 1 Base Cash Set purchase.

If there are unpurchased Limit Sets after the initial Black Friday sale, perhaps we can revisit this.

Does this count for anything??
786C0AE2-79C2-4387-B64B-4AEBBCA87418.jpeg

So no prices shown yet?
Not yet though it's important to know it's not because we're trying to create a buzz. We have a pretty good idea and they should be posted at least a few days before the sale so everyone has time. The issue is we wont have prices until I'm physically holding the chips in hand to verify quantity and condition. Thats the hold up.

I know it won’t help you, @Potsie1, but the seller told me they were all new. The pictures he sent made it appear he wasn’t lying. They looked to be in excellent shape.

On what precise date will the sale of these beauties take place. This Friday, November 22?

Thanks for all the work, these chips are really beautiful!

The sale will start on Friday, November 29. The exact start time has not been defined yet, but it will be announced in advance. The official sale thread will appear at that time.

The sale will start on Friday, November 29. The exact start time has not been defined yet, but it will be announced in advance.

Please start it 90 seconds before the start of the Chip Room Sale, so I have some slight chance of snagging some Jack 1K secondaries. Thanks in advance.

If anybody is planning on a relabel, really nice spot progression for a T5 set:
$5 (T5)
$25 (T25)
$100 (T100)
$500 (T500)
$1 (relabel as T1000)
$2.50 (relabel as T5000)

I was thinking something similar but given quantities and preferring a T10k set, something like this:

$25 (T25)
$100 (T100)
$500 (T500)
$5 (relabel as T1000)
$1 or snapper (relabel as T5000)

Anyway, a fun holiday project for me will be to redraw the label. Already made a start...

1574715571649.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom