Coming Soon: a dazzling opportunity on the Blackest of Fridays...! (1 Viewer)

WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS??!
giphy.gif

howcome my question can't be answered

Because you didn't use a question mark?

It's a loaded question. All chips, even the ones we call "compression clasy" and "ceramic", have a substantial percentage of plastic in them. So, yes, these are plastic chips. But then, there are plastic chips, and then there are !*%$@#PLASTIC CHIPS!*%$@#. These are the latter.

Because you didn't use a question mark?

It's a loaded question. All chips, even the ones we call "compression clasy" and "ceramic", have a substantial percentage of plastic in them. So, yes, these are plastic chips. But then, there are plastic chips, and then there are !*%$@#PLASTIC CHIPS!*%$@#. These are the latter.
awesome, i look forward to seeing them

The most important question is, will there be a good option for a frac relabel to match the set?!

Oh, yes, in my opinion, I think there are very appropriate, available, and affordable options for a frac relabel to go with these, absolutely. In fact, because of this, I should really ask @Gear for a portion of the receipts from all the frac sticker art requests he is inevitably going to get, which will basically put everybody in his current queue back another 4 months. So be careful what you wish for.

Oh, yes, in my opinion, I think there are very appropriate, available, and affordable options for a frac relabel to go with these, absolutely. In fact, because of this, I should really ask @Gear for a portion of the receipts from all the frac sticker art requests he is inevitably going to get, which will basically put everybody in his current queue back another 4 months. So be careful what you wish for.

In this sale or separate?

Dibs on 800 fracs, 800 1s, 300 5s, 80 25s, 20 100s.

In this sale or separate?

Dibs on 800 fracs, 800 1s, 300 5s, 80 25s, 20 100s.

Not by us. I mean that there are chips *out there* (add arm sweep), being sold by other people, that would make great frac relabel candidates to go with these chips.

Any mention of dibs in this thread will be cheerfully ignored, unless you agree to pay quadruple price for sight unseen. Then by all means PM me with cash in hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom