Coming Soon: a dazzling opportunity on the Blackest of Fridays...! (3 Viewers)

carnivalmask-jpg.368184
And no birds sing.

Last time I saw a crate like this was in an Indiana Jones movie...Hope this one doesn't melt my face off...and only melt my wallet? lol

Prepare your wallet to be melted (though how melted depends on you, can be a little bit melted or completely discorporated))

SHOW US THE CHIPS SO WE CAN MORTGAGE OUR HOUSE A HEAD OF TIME

Mortgage your house? No need to be so drastic/dramatic. Maybe just sell your spleen, part of your liver, or one kidney (assuming you have two). Even scrub donkeys with modest winnings (that's me) will be able to afford some incredibly beautiful stuff!

Mortgage your house? No need to be so drastic/dramatic. Maybe just sell your spleen, part of your liver, or one kidney (assuming you have two). Even scrub donkeys with modest winnings (that's me) will be able to afford some incredibly beautiful stuff!
And for those of us who forgo meals and some of lifes major amenities to fund chips?

And for those of us who forgo meals and some of lifes major amenities to fund chips?

Then you're crazy. But that also makes you my kind of crazy. I wouldn't say you could swim in the chips you might purchase, but you definitely could bathe in them. Or be buried in them.

Then you're crazy. But that also makes you my kind of crazy. I wouldn't say you could swim in the chips you might purchase, but you definitely could bathe in them. Or be buried in them.
Against many peoples opinions I will probably be buried with my chips lol

Fixed that for you :)
Oh yes I see that, better! LOL

I do have an extra kidney that is just sitting there … hmmmmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom