*CLOSED* The Silver Tongued Devil Button Group Buy 2.0 ( High Hand, Dealer and Hybrid High Hand ) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unhappy with the look of the bounty chip. I really didnt like the outer edge being just white for a couple of reasons. The first being it didnt fit in with the rest of the buttons or chips. The second, was the plain white edge. It was boring and I didnt want it getting confused with a white chip I plan on making for an upcoming cash set.

Soooo....Here is the edited version. Insomnia is a terrible thing...:meh::rolleyes:

Bounty Proof.jpg

If anybody hates it and wants to keep the old style PM me or yell at me in here. :whistle: :whistling:

In case anybody was interested here are the final numbers. They're impressive to say the least:

54 Dealer Buttons (55 ordered)
25 High Hand Buttons
101 Bounty Chips (105 ordered)
20 Hybrid High Hand Chips

Once again, a big thanks to those who have purchased these pieces. I'll be posting the Invoice in the OP once its generated as well as any prototype pics and shipping info.

Steve/Quick

Invoice added here and Op.
Looks like the $135 SunFly quoted me at the outset was a little high. Odd because we ended up ordering way more than I originally was quoted for. What sucks is I'm getting dinged an extra amount for using PayPal. They've never done this to me before. So it's just a matter of refunding everybody here their share of the $20 difference.
SFC18121002[1].jpg

Ditto - It's <$1

If you feel guilty, add a couple of Reese's (or the Canadian equivalent, which I assume are hockey puck candies) in the packages that will hold them.

Friendly reminder. Still some outstanding payments. I'll send off the order at a certain point but dont want to cover too, too much.

Thanks!

Ditto - It's <$1

If you feel guilty, add a couple of Reese's (or the Canadian equivalent, which I assume are hockey puck candies) in the packages that will hold them.
lol...its always hockey pucks or maple syrup. Canada has a little more to it than that...well, for now anyways. But I'll take care of ya! :sneaky:;)

@Quicksilver-75 Can I still get in on this, Steve? I'd like:

4 x 60mm POLYCHROM (usual style) Dealer Puck - $2.80. =. 11.20
4 x 49mm POLYCHROM (usual style) High Hand - $2.60. = 10.40
20 x 44mm POLYCHROM (usual style) Bounty Chip - .45c = 9.00
4 x 60mm POLYINNO (Hybrid Style) High Hand - $2.98 =. 11.92

$42.52 plus shipping...small flat rate box...add another $10 rounded up?

Invoice added here and Op.
Looks like the $135 SunFly quoted me at the outset was a little high. Odd because we ended up ordering way more than I originally was quoted for. What sucks is I'm getting dinged an extra amount for using PayPal. They've never done this to me before. So it's just a matter of refunding everybody here their share of the $20 difference.
View attachment 226126
No refunded needed for me

Order placed, payment sent. I fronted $230 CAD to ensure the items are produced before the new year. If we waited much longer the window would have run into the end of January. If we could clear the remaining payments it would be appreciated. (y) :thumbsup:

Steve.

Reactions: 72o
Update Dec. 14

Prototypes are in. Looks like a new camera is needed at Sunfly, however....:confused:
Forgot to add: The rolling edge on the hybrid high hand button is actually the same as a standard button despite what their product shows. As such I decided to use the rolling edge file from the 49mm and use it for the hybrid as well.

IMG_20181214_160254~3.jpg
IMG_20181214_160313~3.jpg
IMG_20181214_160345~2.jpg

Last edited:
In love with this button and design!
The only thing I'm not crazy about can't really be helped. And that's the ghosting on the edge files. I wish a better process could be used to get them to print evenly. Oh well. I've also learned that their camera NEVER gets colors right. I've retouched the photos and put the color back.

No refund needed for me either. In fact, if I need to send more for the PayPal amount they charged you.... just let me know. Thanks for including us all on this

N
No refund needed for me either. In fact, if I need to send more for the PayPal amount they charged you.... just let me know. Thanks for including us all on this
No worries there because it probably evens out my actual share of the shipping. Seeing as though my order was a few times bigger than the average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom