*ORDER CLOSED* Silver Club / Mega Deepstack and Cheech & Chong High Hand Buttons (1 Viewer)

Update!
December 12/2020

I should be receiving the High Hand and Silver Club buttons next week or early the week after that. But who knows with the postal service so overloaded. Rest assured, I haven’t forgotten you guys. :tup:

Last edited:
Meh...
Sorry people. Turns out I’m a victim of ordering too much stuff. Two boxes turned up today from BRP. They were full of chipco racks I ordered. Looks like the buttons were shipped in a third box that made landfall this morning at 4:45am.
sorry guys. :oops:
E9DE5D8D-210F-449C-B079-E1CA159FBD56.png

Meh...
Sorry people. Turns out I’m a victim of ordering too much stuff. Two boxes turned up today from BRP. They were full of chipco racks I ordered. Looks like the buttons were shipped in a third box that made landfall this morning at 4:45am.
sorry guys. :oops:
View attachment 604572
Did you order the Chipco racks for your new CPCs Steve? I did the same for the STDs and they didn't fit 20 chips well at all! I have some off brand Chinese racks that are better than the thin junk ones you can find in bulk and they work great. But if that is what you are hoping for I wish you luck... The Chipco racks are wonderful for Paulson chips but you really need a wider tray for the CPCs

Did you order the Chipco racks for your new CPCs Steve? I did the same for the STDs and they didn't fit 20 chips well at all! I have some off brand Chinese racks that are better than the thin junk ones you can find in bulk and they work great. But if that is what you are hoping for I wish you luck... The Chipco racks are wonderful for Paulson chips but you really need a wider tray for the CPCs
I just loaded them up and they fit perfect. The only issue I had was a small amount of mold flash left in a few of the barrel spots. Scraped them out and they fit like they were made for them. I will say that I know some of the molds yield slightly thinker chips. The FDL always seem to be a hair thicker than the other mold samples I have. The Devils on the Scrown chips had some thicker chips, too. When I had a barrel that wouldn’t quite fit, I would take a half barrel from another looser barrel and swap them out. After a good breaking-in I’m sure it wouldn’t be an issue.
The racks you bought; what size were they because I fear I might them whe the FDL order comes in.

I just loaded them up and they fit perfect. The only issue I had was a small amount of mold flash left in a few of the barrel spots. Scraped them out and they fit like they were made for them. I will say that I know some of the molds yield slightly thinker chips. The FDL always seem to be a hair thicker than the other mold samples I have. The Devils on the Scrown chips had some thicker chips, too. When I had a barrel that wouldn’t quite fit, I would take a half barrel from another looser barrel and swap them out. After a good breaking-in I’m sure it wouldn’t be an issue.
The racks you bought; what size were they because I fear I might them whe the FDL order comes in.
as far as I know I ordered 66.7mm chipco racks from ABC. it is very close... if you shift the chips around you can make it work... The off brand racks run about 67mm and they have just enough wiggle room that the scrown CPCs fit perfectly... maybe a bit of play but not much!

Update. Jan. 2/21

Well you just can’t write this shit. I was given a delivery slip on New Year’s Eve after my local PO closed at 3pm. I go there this morning and my usual guy starts laughing. He said he was going to call me and explain everything on Thursday.
I didn’t know what he was talking about. Long story short, Canada Customs, for whatever reason changed the tracking sticker and added a customs form for somebody who lives in New Brunswick. There are duties owed for this guy and his car parts but it is 1000% my package. So he can’t release it to me until they fax over the proper customs forms.
I’m pretty much at my wits end with CanadaPost/USPS.

This is gonna turn into a rant in another thread...

I am absolutely blown away by the ineptitude of both Canadapost, USPS and Canada Customs...
Absolutely fucking blown away.
The box with all of the Dealer and High Hand buttons is sitting two blocks over from my house at my post office. I can’t pick it up because at some point my tracking number was labeled over with another tracking number. That tracking number points to a parcel for some guy from New Brunswick who owes duties. Now this package needs to be mailed back to Vancouver (on the other side of the country) so that Canadapost/customs can correct it and send the fucking package back to me...in a few weeks. So that is where we’re at with these.
Of course it doesn’t mention my missing CPC set, the several jerseys I have missing from eBay deals, the several packages I’ve mailed out to other members here....for fuck’s sake...
What do we pay for again? Tracking?? Insurance???

Don't worry about it...it's out of your hands and you are not to blame...

Since there are no games running...no sweat :)

Who wants some 60mm Dealer Buttons from BR Pro Poker?
I’ll leave this open until Sunday November 22 and send the order off to @BR Pro Poker Monday morning.

IF YOU WERE PART OF THE IMPERIAL PLAZA DEBACLE YOU WILL BE RECIEVING ONE OF THE “HIGH HAND” BUTTONS AUTOMATICALLY!!

View attachment 576454View attachment 576455View attachment 576457View attachment 576458View attachment 576459View attachment 576460View attachment 576461
Each button is $6 shipped from Canada.
Shipping to the U.S. is $5 for one or two, $7 for three or four, $9 for 5-7 and $13 to ship using a parcel service for 8+.

I’ll reach out Monday and Tuesday to give payment details and do collection.
Do you have any more high hand available?

Do you have any more high hand available?
Possibly. I’ve forgotten what I ordered way back when. As it happens, I was speaking to the CBSA (Canada Border Services) just yesterday grilling me about the packages contents and what they are... :meh: o_O
quite the conversation.
They’re on their way back to me now and I expect them mid-late next week. I’ll put you down on the forms and get back to you ASAP.

Update Jan. 26th:

Just over half the orders are either in the mail or waiting for the morning. Again, I’m so sorry for how this all played out with the delays and USPS’ great idea to reuse international tracking numbers and not inform the other country. o_O
Honestly, the order is going from biggest to smallest. @moose, if you could shoot me your addy I’ll hand deliver yours to go for a drive...just to get away from this Google based e-learning/binge I’m stuck in.

Thanks again to all. Happy to finally see these going out. It’s been weight off my shoulders.

Steve/Quick

Update Jan. 26th:

Just over half the orders are either in the mail or waiting for the morning. Again, I’m so sorry for how this all played out with the delays and USPS’ great idea to reuse international tracking numbers and not inform the other country. o_O
Honestly, the order is going from biggest to smallest. @moose, if you could shoot me your addy I’ll hand deliver yours to go for a drive...just to get away from this Google based e-learning/binge I’m stuck in.

Thanks again to all. Happy to finally see these going out. It’s been weight off my shoulders.

Steve/Quick
Thanks Steve, do I still need to send you my addy or did I do that already ?

If anyone ends up with an extra, I would love a high hand button. We were just discussing adding a high hand to our games Sunday.

thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom