CLOSED - The Great JACK - Native Lights - Devil Button GB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have the man-flu. Apparently my very sympathetic wife is qualified to give that diagnosis... :cautious:
My son is struggling with what we thought was ADHD. It's looking more like a newly acknowledged disorder called PANDAs. Problem is half the doctors we've spoken to seem to think it's like the boogeyman. Something people have invented to explain a host of ailments and behaviours.
Ahh, the man-flu... Think we all know that one well. :/

Never heard of PANDA... IDK whatever it may be, I definitely hope it all works out and your son gets the proper help! :)

I HAVE THE BUTTONS!

And man, oh man, they look fantastic!

15586379316096629486127771766143.jpg
15586379576407580031496595896988.jpg

The inventory is done. It looks like Gene and Co. added extras and all counts are good. That said I won't be selling the extras until all have been sent out, so please don't ask. ;):D
As I stated earlier, if you want yours shipped now rather than with the other "Accessory" buttons PM me. Otherwise I'll be shipping as the orders came in. First come, first served. :tup:
15586488229063897459764052634387.jpg

(I can't put the box on my shitty Ikea table. It's weight just broke it..:LOL: :laugh::confused)

If we didn’t order accessory buttons you’ll just ship them now, yes? Also, we didn’t pay you for reshipping yet did we? What do we owe you (for hypothetically 4 buttons lol) for that?

If we didn’t order accessory buttons you’ll just ship them now, yes? Also, we didn’t pay you for reshipping yet did we? What do we owe you (for hypothetically 4 buttons lol) for that?
90+% of the button orders will be going out SFRB. That's $7.90 USD but I'm not certain if that includes tax.

I'm wondering if I should show you what a huge pile of the ones we nixed in QA look like...I know we'd get a ton of "what is possibly wrong with them" but we definitely made the right call by rerunning them.
And the community can't thank you enough. For the great price and quality control. On behalf of the chipping community, Thanks Gene!

@msuroo
I want to correct myself. For the orders like the one queried earlier, your buttons will ship via padded envelope. I'm pretty sure I can get 6 safely in one and should ship for $5.50 US. This is cheaper and quicker as they will be mailed from me directly without having to travel stateside.
I'll have exact quotes for those with orders like these.

Steve.

@msuroo
I want to correct myself. For the orders like the one queried earlier, your buttons will ship via padded envelope. I'm pretty sure I can get 6 safely in one and should ship for $5.50 US. This is cheaper and quicker as they will be mailed from me directly without having to travel stateside.
I'll have exact quotes for those with orders like these.

Steve.

Thanks - I’m good either way obviously, just let me know what I owe you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom