CLOSED - The Great JACK - Native Lights - Devil Button GB (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver-75

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT!

I am now ready to take payments. I apologize in advance and regretfully have to take all payments via PayPal. It just works out much easier when it comes to collecting the vast majority of orders. So, to my friends in Europe I understand the International fees are an unfortunate cost to you.
Please note that these payments DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR. That will all have to be calculated when reshipping starts.
All Canadian and European orders will be shipped from Canada.
All U.S. Orders will be shipped from New York. This should substantially reduce reshipping costs for everybody. (unless I get caught at the border...lmao)

The breakdown after shipping, fees and Gene's gracious .75c discount makes each button $4.09 USD
I will leave it to you guys to do the math based on your orders but each will be verified before the money is forwarded to ABC Gifts and Awards.
I also understand that when making a payment it'll ask you if I want US or CAD. If you send it USD it will automatically adjust the amount. So either way is fine.

SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

please your payments to:

s.silver228@gmail.com

Please, to help streamline the process:

After entering your amount; In the "notes" section of the page please attach your SCREEN NAME, REAL NAME and SHIPPING INFO. DO NOT ADD "PCF" anywhere in the text box. Your payment may be flagged or held.

ie: QUICKSILVER75
Stephen Silver
1711 Yada Yada Lane
Anytown, Anywhere

This will save me having to PM everybody for addresses.

Again, Thanks to all who participated and I will be posting pics of any prototypes I get in the GB Order Thread. So check back often.

Steve Silver
QuickSilver75

Last edited:
Are we using friends and family? If so it might get flagged for goods and services as you are asking to put address in notes, just a heads up it’s against there policy

I think it be safer to just put username in notes

Are we using friends and family? If so it might get flagged for goods and services as you are asking to put address in notes, just a heads up it’s against there policy
Curious about this? I’d hate to get Steve tied up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom