CLOSED - The Great JACK - Native Lights - Devil Button GB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Update:

All the one-time buyers of this group buy have had their packages sealed. I just need to verify each envelope/sfrb for weight and security.
I'll be starting several group PM's for these folks. Each PM will correspond to the shipping cost/weight.

Steve/Quick
IMG_20190527_141205721.jpg

My helper....it was a late night/early morning of packing. :LOL: :laugh: :p
IMG_20190527_101449545.jpg

See it bad that I'm trying to zoom into the pict to see if my name is on the envelopes shown? Anxious like a little kid. lol

Update.

ALL packages of those not involved in the other GBs are packed and ready to go. I'm going to send out two group PMs within the hour for all the heavy US sfrb packages. I'm going to go to the states in the morning (Thursday) so hopefully everybody gets them for their Saturday night poker games. :tup:
These will all be going out whether I receive payment or not. So hopefully I don't get too burned. :cautious:

I've had a few errors brought to my attention. I kind of figured this would happen due to the size and amount of participants.
If you have received any buttons in error, please reach out to me in here or via PM and I'll get you sorted one way or the other. I apologize in advance for any hassle this causes.

Steve/Quick.

Could someone who purchased all of the Jacks buttons post some pron? I’m trying to determine which ones to get during the 2nd run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom