Closed! Raffle #2: Basic poker table with custom cloth (1 Viewer)

Hmm.. in the account it just says pending..weird. I haven't had that happen before.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 10.49.14 PM.png

All good, thanks!

40 tickets gone. Hot Nuts is the only one left but I'm going to assume nobody wants to bump him out of his ticket so I'll just wait for payment to come through, the draw isn't until tomorrow anyways.

Thanks again everyone for a successful raffle.

The next raffle will be $50/ticket for the $2k table to see how that goes.

It's possible, one transaction is pending unfortunately. Someone put "pcf" in their notes which we all know is a big no no....

Damn missed out on this one but I needed a little break from the drama around here lately.

Tony, just an fyi, I had someone put "pcf" in the notes during payment recently as well. It took about 5-6 weeks to clear. Kind of a pain. Might be better to ask them to pay again and then just refund when the "tainted" payment finally goes through.

I hope this becomes a regular thing going forward. Why did I fall asleep!!!

It's almost problematic that these raffles are filling up so fast. Under 2 hours again! If you're not on the forum for a few hours it starts and finishes before you know it.

It's almost problematic that these raffles are filling up so fast. Under 2 hours again! If you're not on the forum for a few hours it starts and finishes before you know it.

It's your own fault offering these great tables. When chips go to auction on the site, I think maybe I want them, maybe not.

...but everyone needs another Chanman.

It's taking me longer to input all of the invoices than the raffle itself... 80 "gift cards" sold in the last 2 days.

I just paid. Sorry, I went to bed early last night and was going to pay when I got to work this AM. Site was blocked from work initially.Thanks!

Excellent, thanks.

Draw tonight at 8pm. Last time it was a few minutes past 8 for the results to be posted online. I will be checking frequently so that I can announce a winner.

Tried to loop up where the Washington Lottery daily game is held/aired, to see if there's a live stream to be viewed. Total failure on my searches.

Maybe make the 2k ticket 20$ and sell 100 of them

If you want to get a head start, you can start designing my custom felt now :cool:

I have mine already done... Tony, you can spend my two hours of design time watching soap operas...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom