Closed! Raffle #2: Basic poker table with custom cloth (1 Viewer)

:)

At this rate, it might sell out faster than the 1st one. Already half sold in a whole 22 minutes.

@T_Chan, have you asked Tommy if ok to post link the Classifieds? I know i missed last one because didn't see the thread in vendor forum.

I didn't. I posted a for sale ad for a pair of baccarat tables I have which got moved out of the classifieds section so I assumed it I should be posting the raffle in the vendor thread. I'll check with him to see if the next one can go in the classifieds for the nice big green tag.

In for 1 (all I need).

What's the shipping quote to an address in Ontario?

Thanks!

Under $188. I say that because I shipped a table with legs to someone in Ontario for $188 so a shipment without pedestals would be cheaper.

It looks like we will not make the deadline of selling all tickets by 7pm. This means even if all tickets are sold by 8pm, we will use tomorrow's WA lotto draw for the winning numbers.

It looks like we will not make the deadline of selling all tickets by 7pm. This means even if all tickets are sold by 8pm, we will use tomorrow's WA lotto draw for the winning numbers.
In for 3 if there is still room.

One entry please

I'll ship funds asap. Edit. PAID

One ticket for me, payment sent. Thanks, Tony!

3 spots left, however counting transactions not all payments have been sent. I may have to adjust the tickets based on what I said earlier about entries being based on payments. I prefer not to but I have to stay true to the OP.

Ok, so here's the deal. 40 tickets spoken for. 35 tickets have been paid from what I can gather. I am double checking PayPal right now to confirm.

Check that, 36 tickets paid. Here's the list. If you do not see your name on here, please make payment otherwise I'll have to bump you off the list for others:

Trihonda
BGinGA
CraigT78
CraigT78
CraigT78
Mike Wells
jskel
MacGrad
CdnBeerLover
Krafticus
monkeydog
derekdd23
Blaster
thebigtater
David O
ThinkingFold
chipjoker
Azcat
k9dr
Payback
Payback
IBOnEverything
Sprinsd
woog30
AK Chip
Azcat
johnnycnote
johnnycnote
AfterTheFact
Sparty
Grantc54
Burke
slisk250
potsie
potsie
Mental Nomad

Says it went through.

Screen Shot 2017-04-09 at 10.47.05 PM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom