CLOSED -- MOBSTER ALL IN/BOUNTY/REBUY -- ADD ON TO CARD MOLD GB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudysNYC

Flush
Reaction score
With @SeanGecko's blessing, I've made a new thread to organize a little offshoot buy for my mobster lammers. I've attached the lineup here. Since they're basically ~ .32 pop, not going to do partial sets, either you're in for one of each or none at all. 18 lammers, .32 a pop, going to come out to ~$6 plus shipping but we can figure that stuff out a little later.

Remember, "it's good to be in something from the ground floor." This is the ground floor :whistle: :whistling:

EDIT: Updated art with edges

MAFIALAMMERSFINALDRAFT.png

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance. What’s a lammer? Is it a chip or a label? If it’s a chip. I’m in.
Yea it's a chip. I'm used to calling all ins and rebuys lammers across the board, might be a little loose with the lingo but yes definitely a chip lol

Pardon my ignorance. What’s a lammer? Is it a chip or a label? If it’s a chip. I’m in.
It is typically a ceramic "chip" that can vary in size from standard 39mm to 60mm (generally this size is a dealer button and no longer a lammer)
The lammers are most commonly ceramic "chips" with no inlay (instead a printed face) that accompany your chip set. For instance if you have a bounty chip for each player that can be considered a lammer. Some people do use traditional chips with labels to accompany their set, and refer to them as their bounty chip, all in chip, etc. The preference is up to each individual.
Other forms are "all in" "hi-lo" "rebuy"

With @SeanGecko's blessing, I've made a new thread to organize a little offshoot buy for my mobster lammers. I've attached the lineup here. Since they're basically ~ a quarter a pop, not going to do partial sets, either you're in for one of each or none at all. 18 lammers, .25 a pop, going to come out to $4.50 plus shipping but we can figure that stuff out a little later.

Remember, "it's good to be in something from the ground floor." This is the ground floor :whistle: :whistling:View attachment 492208
Just to clarify for those that have not been following the Cards mold group buy, while yes, they are dirt cheap, full disclosure, they're a wee bit more than $0.25 each. After adding the 15% china tariff and about 3 cents per chip shipping from china, they're actually about 32 cents a chip to get them to Sean. Then shipping from Sean to end purchaser. Also, are you asking Sean to go through these, break them all out into all the individual sets, package and mail them out? If so, seems like he may also incur some costs (and his time) that need to be factored in. This is not the same thing as our cards mold sets that will all come packaged together by order.

Just to clarify for those that have not been following the Cards mold group buy, while yes, they are dirt cheap, full disclosure, they're a wee bit more than $0.25 each. After adding the 15% china tariff and about 3 cents per chip shipping from china, they're actually about 32 cents a chip to get them to Sean. Then shipping from Sean to end purchaser. Also, are you asking Sean to go through these, break them all out into all the individual sets, package and mail them out? If so, seems like he may also incur some costs (and his time) that need to be factored in. This is not the same thing as our cards mold sets that will all come packaged together by order.
Originally I was going to have them all sent to me and I’d reship em, but working out the details as we speak

Like I said in OP, the shipping details would be figured out a little later, this is mainly for interest. I don’t want to have a bunch of lammers made if I’m stuck sitting on 4 racks of them lol

I’m also pretty new here so @TX_Golf_N_Poker if you think people would wait an extra two weeks for me to reship, then yea I’d just do it all myself that was the initial plan all along. But great point Tex, Sean’s been breaking his back enough for the at-large GB I’m not trying to put anymore BS on his plate! :tup:

Originally I was going to have them all sent to me and I’d reship em, but working out the details as we speak

Like I said in OP, the shipping details would be figured out a little later, this is mainly for interest. I don’t want to have a bunch of lammers made if I’m stuck sitting on 4 racks of them lol
That's cool. I understand plus shipping after Sean gets them. My point was that they're not .25 a chip. Don't want people to be mislead.

I’m also pretty new here so @TX_Golf_N_Poker if you think people would wait an extra two weeks for me to reship, then yea I’d just do it all myself that was the initial plan all along. But great point Tex, Sean’s been breaking his back enough for the at-large GB I’m not trying to put anymore BS on his plate! :tup:
I don't think the wait time is the issue. I just don't want you to end up eating some of the cost due to under estimating the total.

Anything for a fellow Truckin' Fool! Europe '72 is a helluva recording
That and Mars Hotel were the first studio albums that hooked me. Then it was all about the live shows, friends, travel, etc...good times.

thanks for putting these lamers together. Looks like they’re going to be awesome!

We're at 3 even racks of chips all things considered and the at-large GB deadline is tonight so... the books are closed. This mini-GB is henceforth capped :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom