Reshipping (ordering closed) CDI GB - DB/Bounty/Rebuy/Seating Accessories (1 Viewer)

F563D879-BC4F-4D1C-A6CA-3B425E584D45.jpeg

All orders are bagged and tagged! BR did over produce a couple of things, so wanted y'all to have first Dibs on any extras.

Bounty chips - 2
Re-Buy - 4
Green seating chips 001-0010 (full sets) - 4

Prices are the same for GB people. May be higher once I list them in the regular sales section, if nobody wants them.

Speak up now or forever hold your peace.

All the 1st Class packages are leaving this morning and will send tracking info later today.

All below tracking starts with 9500 1103 6806 2290 2567 and the last two digits are by your name

@doublebooyah85 77
@Asmodeus 84
@Boother36 91
@inapinch 07
@JMC9389 14
@Newtons1st 21
@Gavin 38

Will be pick the SFRB, when I drop them off and start packing them tonight. Will be at the Texas State Fair with the wife all tomorrow, will see how many I can do this afternoon and evening. Can drop off either later today and tomorrow morning. Will send info as it ships. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
All is boxed up and labelled.

All tracking numbers are the same except last two digits.

9405 5036 9930 0373 9216 xx

@PapaBear 28
@Pinkdan 66
@ovo 73
@nbro 42
@Muckraker 81
@BlueChipSpecial 97
@natumes 67
@DRG 29
@Hunt247 05
@BearMetal 68
@Ben8257 20

@PokerLegend I still need your address! Please send.

@Tonysquander and @brewdawg let me know when you want to come by and pick up your stuff.

@MichaelBubly will figure out weight and cost for CAN shipping. Did you get a US reshipper (ie Berny)?

Taking to Post Office now.

All is boxed up and labelled.

All tracking numbers are the same except last two digits.

9405 5036 9930 0373 9216 xx

@PapaBear 28
@Pinkdan 66
@ovo 73
@nbro 42
@Muckraker 81
@BlueChipSpecial 97
@natumes 67
@DRG 29
@Hunt247 05
@BearMetal 68
@Ben8257 20

@PokerLegend I still need your address! Please send.

@Tonysquander and @brewdawg let me know when you want to come by and pick up your stuff.

@MichaelBubly will figure out weight and cost for CAN shipping. Did you get a US reshipper (ie Berny)?

Taking to Post Office now.
1666040173117.gif

When works best for me to come by? And I will take the last 4 re-buy chips if they are still available. Should have grabbed 10 of them.

I wrote the wrong number for tracking, shroud be 9215, not 16. Eyes aren’t what they used to be

No prob.... I'm traveling and returning home tonight. It looks like its already delivered. My wife probably has it waiting for me... Lol

Received everything here too. Unfortunately, most of my chips are misaligned. They are noticeably off center (see the image below). Did anyone else receive chips like this? Maybe we can take an inventory and see if BR Pro Poker will reprint those chips for us? I appreciate the work that went into facilitating this group buy, but these look pretty bad to me... I've had individual good experiences with BR PRo Poker in the past. I'm surprised they sent these chips out.

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 75
If they do reprint, I would probably be willing to take 2 sets of seating chips off someone's hands (assuming they are different colors) for a reasonable amount. Kind of kicking myself that I did not get some seating chips and I don't really care about the alignment.

Didn't notice, will look when I get back. Usually my OCD goes off if blatant.

The back of the seating chips are slighty off, but I really have to look to trigger my OCD. Even Paulson labels are not perfectly centered in the chips.

@nbro , if you want me to contact them, I will for you. PM me a list of all sets, chips etc that you would want to switch out. I am guessing, they have a internal tolerance when they print soo.....

The back of the seating chips are slighty off, but I really have to look to trigger my OCD. Even Paulson labels are not perfectly centered in the chips.
I just came across this post about the off-centered seating chips. I took a look at mine, and all my purples are spot on. My yellows however are a little bit off-center, but nothing that I would have really even noticed or cared about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom