CLOSED: Lac Courte Oreilles & Custom Dealer Button group buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add my order to Jeff's. One of each LCO button. :) 3 buttons total.

@Jeff Thanks for doing this, it seems like a no brainer. I don't need my buttons before I see you next meetup. :)

E

Hi can I change my order? I’ll just get 1 of each the buttons instead of 2 of each. Thanks

1 green LCO and 1 black LL please
(revised order)

Last edited:
Updated to here - about 12 hours left until the order closes. Get yer buttons!

We are now closed for orders, with the revised order size being available in post two. I'm communicating with ABC to get the order made, and will together with @FordPickup92 reach out to get your shipping details and payments.

Jeebus. I don’t see my original order...I think 2 of each? That’s my normal fare.

Jeebus. I don’t see my original order...I think 2 of each? That’s my normal fare.
I think I will send a pm out to all listed in your group, and I will recheck the thread for orders to clarify

Dropping an update, finally got everything packaged, will be printing labels and getting everything out tomorrow
15748220685554024260713647048881.jpg

I'll have a few extras for sale once the EU shipment arrives. Might take a few weeks still due to a postal workers strike here in Finland.

I was going to say! That's absolutely amazing that something gets to stay in your homeland!!! Hope you guys don't live too far apart!!

He lives a couple hours drive away, in the beautiful part of the country, by the sea. Hand delivery is the stuff of chipper dreams - got to enjoy that this past summer with the legendary Puggy. Maybe some day! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom