CLOSED: Lac Courte Oreilles & Custom Dealer Button group buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrplacey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is the official order thread for 60mm ceramic dealer buttons for Lac Courte Oreilles and my first custom design Lady Luck Poker Room. Manufacturing is done by forum vendor extraordinaire @ABC Gifts and Awards, with support from @BR Pro Poker of course. I'm super happy how these turned out, and excited to share them with the PCF community.

The cost of each button is $4.25 / (3.85€) plus shipping and reshipping. All payments via PayPal F&F. In order to reduce fees for everyone involved, we're splitting the operation based on currency: USD and EUR.
  • If you reside in North America, reshipping and collecting payments will be handled by Ms. @FordPickup92. Standard CONUS shipping (SFRB) will be $8.00, rest of NA might be more.
  • European orders will be reshipped by me from Finland, where shipping cost will be 4.90€-7.90€ depending on weight.
  • Other international orders will be reshipped from Finland, buyer pays actual shipping.
  • In addition to the above prices, we'll reserve the right to share the shipping cost from ABC Gifts and Awards to us reshippers, adding another $1-2 to your order, depending on the amount of total orders.
This thread will take orders until November 3rd 8:00 am UTC.

To order, post in the thread with your desired amounts of following:
  • LCO Yellow
  • LCO Blue
  • LCO Green
  • Lady Luck Black
  • Lady Luck White

1572275986009.png

LadyLuckPokerRoom_ABCProof60mm.png

Story behind the Lady Luck Poker Room: I joined PCF 11 months ago, and acquired 8V China Clays from Gene as my first set. I chose Lady Luck as my theme, and the design showcases the role of luck in poker. The button is dual sided, with Lady Luck showing aces on one side, and 7-2 offsuite on the other.

Only after having the design commissioned, I found out about the amazing hall of fame sets by @abby99 with the same name. I reached out to her, and got her blessing to use the same name despite the sets not being related in any way - I can't hold a candle to those BCC/CPC classics.

Massive thanks go out to @FordPickup92 (and with the amount of work in reshipping, I'll pre-emptively thank @Ben8257 for his patience), @Darson for the LCO design work and @Coyote for his sage GB advice. Let's get these made and into the hands of the community!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does this thread being open close the other thread for dibs? Should we transfer everyone's orders here?

One of each LCO for me, nicely done! Please add mine to @Jeff ’s order to save on shipping work and I’ll pickup from him. Thanks! Tagging @k9dr @Trihonda @Forty4 as they also might be in the market and not yet seen the thread.

Thanks for the tag.

ya, please put me down for one of each of the LCO buttons, plus reshipping stateside. :)

Updated to here. Thanks to everyone for their orders so far - all buttons will be made for sure.

One of each LCO for me, nicely done! Please add mine to @Jeff ’s order to save on shipping work and I’ll pickup from him. Thanks! Tagging @k9dr @Trihonda @Forty4 as they also might be in the market and not yet seen the thread.

Please add Forrests (and any of the other people coming to WCB this summer can do this as well) to my order and I'll pay for it and square away with them later when they come to pick up the buttons (or I see them at their/other meetups).

Thanks for the tag :tup: I will take one blue LCO button please. You can also add mine in with @Jeff order to save on shipping.

Thanks for the tag :tup: I will take one blue LCO button please. You can also add mine in with @Jeff order to save on shipping.
God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll see both you and Forrest at your place this winter.

Alright, list is up to date.

The biggest surprise so far is that @Eriks is the only Swede to step up for the yellow and blue buttons. @Mr Winberg @HMK not sure what's going on, maybe you're busy fretting over the state of the monarchy..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom