CLOSED: GROUP BUY - US & CANADA - Angel Cards - Club Poker - Bridge/Jumbo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
please2.jpg

:cool

OMG! Can’t believe my eyes...all decks received!

And I’ve also packed them up tonight. Everything is ready to go.

If the border opens on Oct 21st, I’ll go across to Buffalo to ship on the 24th. If it remains closed, I will reach out via PMs to see if you want me to hold until it opens or ship from Canada.

E9674FDB-71AE-41BF-91E7-A84CC5C2516E.jpeg

OMG! Can’t believe my eyes...all decks received!

And I’ve also packed them up tonight. Everything is ready to go.

If the border opens on Oct 21st, I’ll go across to Buffalo to ship on the 24th. If it remains closed, I will reach out via PMs to see if you want me to hold until it opens or ship from Canada.

View attachment 554345
Nice work Buddy! Thanks for putting this together!

Last edited:
All orders have been sent (except for @CdnBeerLover - will combine shipping with other items) and all tracking numbers are at “delivered” status with the last three arriving today. Haven’t heard of any casualties or issues with re-shipping which is always comforting!

I think the madness is finally over! Thanks again for the patience as I dealt with all the challenges with this GB :tup:

All orders have been sent (except for @CdnBeerLover - will combine shipping with other items) and all tracking numbers are at “delivered” status with the last three arriving today. Haven’t heard of any casualties or issues with re-shipping which is always comforting!

I think the madness is finally over! Thanks again for the patience as I dealt with all the challenges with this GB :tup:
Mine arrived today. Makes you wonder, you know, with where you dropped these off was about 90 minutes from me. They had to go to Chicago, then on I-90 right past me to Rochester, and then back. Way to go postal service :tup:

Once again, Thank you Geremie! I know this was quite an ordeal, but I am very grateful for all the hard work. Love the cards!

@Geremie :

Set-ups arrived last night, safe and soundly! Thank you so, so much for putting this together and navigating through all the issues.

Can't wait to have the chance of putting these cards in play.

Thanks again!

These cards are SO nice! I should have bought more. I showed them to my son, and he was impressed too. He also loves to play War for some reason :rolleyes:, so we broke them in that way. Great use of the cards after the saga of getting them here from Japan! :LOL: :laugh: Thanks again for running this!

IMG_20201107_144637390.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom