CLOSED: GROUP BUY - US & CANADA - Angel Cards - Club Poker - Bridge/Jumbo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been monitoring the order status for box 2 and it’s still “preparing for shipping”.

I’ll keep you guys updated.

They’re here......

E6259D30-A661-48C2-ABDC-B207E97EF34D.jpeg
CB7A7E95-3A1D-45E6-9E54-454D650DD957.jpeg
365CEF14-CBCF-4812-AECC-CCDA81A97454.jpeg

Thanks again so very much for all the work putting this together @Geremie !!!
Hope “box 2” arrives soon for everyone!!

Well I feel like a real goober for choosing the worst month ever to have been MIA. Awesome stuff for everyone involved!

Awaiting a future round 2 GB ...

Just checked again...still in preparing for shipping status but got an estimated delivery date of Sept 25th.

I can definitely feel the frustration...I’m tired of checking in on these and just want this buy to be over.

Once again, can't thank you enough for all your effort in putting this together and keeping it going! KUDOS!!

Last edited:
At least you’re communicating and keeping us all up to date unlike a different current group buy.
Surely not mine with the poker size Angel cards, right?!?!

I do believe that I know what you are referring to though. Shame, because I really like the cards otherwise.

I think the word Modiano says it all.
That company is cursed around these parts. Although they didn't have anything directly to do with what transpired here (this time), the whole company just seems to be bad juju for PCF.

Totally missed out on these--that's what I get for not being active recently. If anyone has an extra setup I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Great group buy!

Totally missed out on these--that's what I get for not being active recently. If anyone has an extra setup I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Great group buy!
I’d expect you to be able to just order them directly to Austria from amazon.co.jp and probably for cheaper than with added overseas reshipping. Feel free to PM me if you need any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom