***CLOSED*** Group Buy - Atlantic Club - CPC - Solid Hot Stamp A-Mold Tourney Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys -- I've been talking with @David O and he's given me permission to run a formal addon for this GB. I plan to get a new thread posted in the next 24hours. Check back here for the link...

I'm in for a full sample set if you'll allow those.

Just because the A mold is in production doesn't necessarily mean you would get them any quicker ;)
If there are 30 orders in front of you then there are 30 orders in front of you :) :)
Well I just figured that went without saying:D

chips finally arrived! :)
Big Thanks @David O for packing them well! (y) :thumbsup:

IMG_3334 Kopie.jpg
IMG_3335 Kopie.jpg
IMG_3347 Kopie.jpg
IMG_3362 Kopie.jpg
IMG_3369 Kopie.jpg

He could do a single table big stack starting blinds of 500/1000 with an 8 6 8 2 breakdown for 100k stacks with color ups for 10 players.

Or 25/50 blinds single table 10 player many different ways.

Explains the breakdown to me anyway.

He could do a single table big stack starting blinds of 500/1000 with an 8 6 8 2 breakdown for 100k stacks with color ups for 10 players.

I agree. Looks like one high denom tournament set and one T10k-T5k variant. Two-in-one i guess, with the middle denoms being used in both sets. Looks cool

forgot so say: all chips right out of the box, so not cleaned, not oiled or any other treatment :)

I agree. Looks like one high denom tournament set and one T10k-T5k variant. Two-in-one i guess, with the middle denoms being used in both sets. Looks cool

Right. I want to be able to play everything from T1k to T100k, maybe even 200k.
The retro lavender barrel of 25k's is, or was, for collecting purpose... till I saw MD Mike's first photos of all colors together. Now I Iove it and want more :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
But also, to be honest, I have that much 25k's because I wanted them in retro red.

So now that this has come up: If someone would like to have a barrel or two of the retro red 25k's to add to her/his set send me a pm. I'll leave some barrels untouched.

forgot so say: all chips right out of the box, so not cleaned, not oiled or any other treatment :)

Right. I want to be able to play everything from T1k to T100k, maybe even 200k.
The retro lavender barrel of 25k's is, or was, for collecting purpose... till I saw MD Mike's first photos of all colors together. Now I Iove it and want more :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
But also, to be honest, I have that much 25k's because I wanted them in retro red.

Well done then, I really like that retro red 25k. Awesome looking chip and awesome set all in all!

Ok so I checked and I will be able to put together another 2 sample sets although these will not include the Bright white and the T25000 retro lavender.
$16.00 Shipped

Sets to include

T5 Manderine Red
T25 DG Green
T25 DG Green
T100 Black
T100 Charcoal
T500 DG Peacock
T1000 DG Tiger
T1000 DG Yellow
T5000 DG Tiger
T5000 DG Yellow

David O

Last edited:
Latest update for those not in the US.

Tracking says the following

@Puggy - u sample set departed Istanbul on December 9th
@ohama - Your status reads - Addressee requests own pick-up - Item being held, addressee being notified
@hod - Your Status Reads - Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified

Thanks David, just got to pay them the cash when I collect the chips, hopefully monday.

Finally got the chips - great effort packing them David (on top of everything else!). Box looked totally intact apart from where it looks like someone had stabbed it with a sword at one side. Chips all survived unharmed.

Really happy with the colour choices. Unoiled, out the box photo -

Atlantic Club CPCs.jpg

Latest update for those not in the US.

Tracking says the following

@Puggy - u sample set departed Istanbul on December 9th
@ohama - Your status reads - Addressee requests own pick-up - Item being held, addressee being notified
@hod - Your Status Reads - Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified
It looks like the only one still waiting is @Puggy. Let me know when you receive it. I am hoping that they are not being held in a Turkish Prison!!!

Does anyone have any pictures of the Charcoal and the black together? I was considering the charcoal in the Add-on but now I'm unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom