Cleaning chips for the first time! (1 Viewer)

MIZ

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Long-time lurker but just recently started posting. I thought since I was cleaning my first poker chips I should check in officially!

@Chawks45 introduced me to PCF, and I've lived vicariously through his poker chip journey from the very beginning. I had to register on here so I could qualify as a PCF member for his home games. I'm also helping out with the Kansas City Straddle, which you should absolutely attend next summer.

My poker chip collection is building with generous contributions from @Chawks45. I think he's my dealer, giving me a taste for free and trying to get me hooked. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Right now I feel like a true PCFer because I'm cleaning my first poker chips. @Chawks45 hooked me up with four barrels of Isle of Capri KC roulette chips, and I've started the process of cleaning them. The photo should give you an idea of the look before and after. I'm using some of the tips and tricks I've read here, so thank you to all who have shared their wisdom. I'm using warm water, Dawn soap and toothbrush, but I will probably follow up a magic eraser to get some of the grime buried in the lettering. I'm through 2 1/2 barrels and my fingers are wrinkled and my back is sore, but so far it's worth it -- these are looking great!

Thanks to everyone here for the infotainment -- lots to learn and lots of fun to be had here!

Attachments

• 64366383937__767567C4-40A7-4FE9-A922-08445D49374A.jpg
    64366383937__767567C4-40A7-4FE9-A922-08445D49374A.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 128
I was advised to buy a Ultra sound unit and gave it a workout that saved me

a lot of time on my poker set that was looking like it had lots of hours of use

Reactions: MIZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom