Classy Non Denominational Chips (1 Viewer)

HannibalSmith

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all,
Its been a long time since I've purchased chips of any nature- but I have a special event coming up that Id like to find some classy looking (and high quality), non-denominational chips for. Id consider having some custom chips made or picking up some vintage chips. I'm not afraid to spend, but Id like to keep in under $500 (unless you tell me it cant be done). I'm completely ignorant at this point- any guidance would be great!
Thanks in advance

"I love it when a plan comes together."

So how big of a special event are we talking about? How many players? Poker or other games?

Welcome to PCF :)

"I love it when a plan comes together."

So how big of a special event are we talking about? How many players? Poker or other games?

Welcome to PCF :)

Thank you! I hope the plan does come together..... We'll be no more than 10 and just poker. I do have a regular cash game that I could use them for too.

I have non-denominational chips for sale. Real Paulson THC solid roulettes. Whether you would consider them classy looking and high quality is entirely in your interpretation, but I consider the price cheap. $500 could potentially get you up to 1000 of them.

I have a set of CPC solids, about 1,100 chips, in a top quality case, which I used to use for a tournament. They are clean and in excellent shape overall. They have various 2- and 3-letter hot stamped monograms, no denominations.

PM me if interested, can send pix and details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom