PCF Giveaway Classic Poker Chips Gift Card Giveaway (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By my count, there are currently 31 chippers entered, each with a 6.5% chance to win a free barrel of custom chips (300-chip minimum purchase required).

30 days to go. Courage's luck has run out; I think I may be a lock.

This one's mine boys. Binking it will buy me exactly 14.5 of the level 9 chip I currently have J5 working on inlay for. Chance favors the prepared mind. :cool:

This one's mine boys. Binking it will buy me exactly 14.5 of the level 9 chip I currently have J5 working on inlay for. Chance favors the prepared mind. :cool:
Did you factor shipping in? Might really be 11.2 of those bad boys

Reactions: Ben
Good luck to all who entered. The system will draw 2 winners tomorrow around noon.

Good luck to all who entered. The system will draw 2 winners tomorrow around noon.
I added to my post count a bunch but alas I still fell short. Perhaps next time. Good luck entrants!

Good luck to all the entrants. It's probably best that I couldn't enter – a $50 gift card would have led to a $2000 purchase.

Good luck to all the entrants. It's probably best that I couldn't enter – a $50 gift card would have led to a $2000 purchase.
For sure, I'm just hoping by the time I am eligible for one of these I have a bankroll to play with, cause a free gift card of chips will cost me money for sure lol

This won't cost anything...really. First, courage will win, and second I already have that set designed and ready to order in the event my 1 outer hits. It WILL save me money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom