PCF Giveaway Classic Poker Chips Gift Card Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still time to get that many posts in. You have until May 29.

Shaggy makes a good point. There is scope for all of us to contribute to PCF. Absolutely no need to spam up the forum with meaningless posts - we all have plenty of time to pause; consider; plan; and add value as we post.

I have nothing to say.

But I need the posts.

Mike

I'd like to offer some sage advice Mike, but find myself whoring myself senseless as is.

How about some Rounders on the Scroll mold updates? A progress report or you could diarise your hopes and fears..?

I'd like to offer some sage advice Mike, but find myself whoring myself senseless as is.

How about some Rounders on the Scroll mold updates? A progress report or you could diarise your hopes and fears..?
I really need to update that thread. Work has me scrambling, and holidays and conventions are just getting in the way.

Only a few hundred more posts to go. Maybe I should do it one letter at a time.

Mike

and a whole lot more junk posts

I would hope that doesn't happen but those are easy to find and delete. (and remove entry too) Real Time and the latest posts block in the side bar kind of puts that on display for everyone to see. Don't be a Scrawny Arms Rob Lowe Post Padder and upgrade to Direct TV! :D

That's a lot of posts.... Thanks for the giveaway, but wish that it required less... Gl all.

Unless the Cdn dollar makes a miraculous recovery over the next month, I had best stay out of this. The $50 card is the path to a destroyed wallet and empty bank accounts. But damn if I wouldn't love to have a solid set. Darn design tool lured me in...

Actually I'm serious. I've tried to enter twice and it won't let me

I can't find a reason why you cannot enter. Your usergroup settings are exactly the same as those who have entered. You have enough posts. You sure you are not missing this...

pcf-giveaway-enter.png

I'd try a different browser with no add-ons.

I can't find a reason why you cannot enter. Your usergroup settings are exactly the same as those who have entered. You have enough posts. You sure you are not missing this...

View attachment 10226

I'd try a different browser with no add-ons.
Could it be on my phone? I never log on on an actual computer but it still tells me I'm in an ineligible group.

Could it be on my phone? I never log on on an actual computer but it still tells me I'm in an ineligible group.

In the past I have had issues trying to register from my phone and/or ipad using tapatalk - are you using tapatalk on your phone?

Glad you got it to work. I just tried it on my Android phone and tablet and I did have the option to enter. Must be Apple related. :confused:

Dangit, I am 19 posts away from qualifying. Looks like I need to give Chicken rob 19 more license plate suggestions :p... well 18 now.

Oh, I need a few more post dang it.....No I don't........Yes you do.........Oh man Oh man Oh man..........DONT need to be apart of this.........YES I DO.....

Thanks for the giveaway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom