Wanted Chips with Fish (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about half fish, half woman? Also pictured, a gender-fluid merperson plaque I won from @pltrgyst many moons ago.

4F1F81B4-63D8-4662-86F0-76941E2BEFC6.jpeg

I got it in April, I don’t even remember what I paid for it tbh. Maybe 20-30?
Yah I quit at $7
It’s just Uber cool I’ve been to Cebu the wife was born there
If I only could go when they were in use that’s like 25c today
Back then could be half that or less I’m curious when those were in use and retired

Wow! Any clue where I can get the rest? My gf is Filipina, I won this one on eBay!

Typically they are deep in the hands of collectors and rarely come to the surface (see what I did there?). The seller you got yours from actually has a different one at auction now but it's not a TRK.

@RainmanTrail was looking for these a while back, not sure if he had any luck.

I will be there in about 6 weeks. :)
Will you grab be a $25 chip? Wife and I stopped in there on the honeymoon, she hit on the slots and we ate well!

I grabbed a one and a five but I really like the $25!

000942.jpg

Well, it's not as nice as I remembered but of you have the opportunity I'd still take one :)

Typically they are deep in the hands of collectors and rarely come to the surface (see what I did there?). The seller you got yours from actually has a different one at auction now but it's not a TRK.

Damn it @PAZ I was seriously hoping for a Rick Roll... it has been like ten minutes. Fine I will just go watch the video myself!!

Yes, I only have one fish. Mine is the blue TRK with yellow tri-moons. Would like a school, but one still works for card capping.

Last edited:
Oh man, I had completely forgotten about that whole episode -- and all the greatly creative responses -- yours, @softchewy 's, @jbriod's verse, etc.!

Thanks for the revival! :cool

I would have won; but alas, chivalry is dead.

I don't mean to thread carp, but might as well throw this oldie but goodie out there..
ThreadCarp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom