Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: New Greek Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 01/2024 (1 Viewer)

Are there templates or guides on how to create art for these group buys? Thinking both for my personal Cattery branding and a concept that I came up with a LONG time ago but never got around to doing... if a PNY tribute based on equivalent landmarks from GTA4 were to be made, would you print those?
I will PM you

Currently interested in buying a 300 chip set of the Sunset Beach, is it possible to change some of the designs for a different value? e.g, switching the current $20 design to the $100 design chip?

Currently interested in buying a 300 chip set of the Sunset Beach, is it possible to change some of the designs for a different value? e.g, switching the current $20 design to the $100 design chip?
Only 300???
200.gif

We cannot change the current art file we have. You will have to get a customized art file from the designer @timinater

Not really a mind change, but more of an add to the total:

Mirage NCV solids on the Greek mold for all of them
39mm
T25 - 25 <--- to be used as seating chips for three tables (8 per table)
T100 - 250
T500 - 200
T1000 - 225
T5000 - 100
T25k - 25

43mm
Bounty - 50
Rebuy - 50

Total chips = 925
I did not post art for the Bounty and Rebuy for the Mirage solids set. I might be able to get the art done. What color did you have in mind for these?

Is it possible to switch the color of a denom on a predesigned set or would that require a custom set?

No mold textured Horseshoe Tourney Set as shown in pic from your cyber sale page. Thanks.
39mm
T25 - 125
T100 - 125
T500 - 50
T1000 - 75
T5000 - 50

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpeg
    IMG_0060.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 129
Who created these? I love them! I’m wondering if they could make a $1 and a $.25 chip to go with the set?
IMG_2365.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom