Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: New Greek Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 01/2024 (3 Viewers)

These things are great!

They stack like bricks and are not slippery at all.

Best chip for the money by far and it's not even close
They look like they are textured as well .... is that correct or just the labels are textured? I love my card mold cash set and I'm on the fence for the tourney set

They look like they are textured as well .... is that correct or just the labels are textured? I love my card mold cash set and I'm on the fence for the tourney set
There's cross-hatching on the face, similar to a clay chip.
IMG_5230.jpeg

I love these new hybrid chips, they’re better than other ceramics right now, imo.

Full chip is textured. Label can be textured or semi-glossy

Would you be able to get this design on the Greek mold? Rounders chip replicas from Classic
I know there are Rounders inspired blanks available, but as far as the inlay goes, I'm guessing they are going to respect CPC's copyright, and not produce those.
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 07-20-48 Vendor Sale - New Greek Mold Hybrid- Blanks 10_11.png

Hybrid customs 43mm - 100

Chip and label artwork will be submitted when available.
Uping my QTY to 200

If anyone else wants to join in to split the art fee for some Tachi 1k chips on Greek mold here is a preview. I'm trying to fill my tournament set with enough 1k chips since there was only 200 sold all together.
1000006342.jpg

Can I put in a vote for the Chateau Picards with different color combinations? Like red for $5 and green for $25, black for $100. I would love to see a set with the Las Vegas standard colors.

Uping my QTY to 200

If anyone else wants to join in to split the art fee for some Tachi 1k chips on Greek mold here is a preview. I'm trying to fill my tournament set with enough 1k chips since there was only 200 sold all together. View attachment 1240282
Have you felt the difference? Both kinds of chips are great and they make people happy but I havent seen anyone mix the two in a single set or table

Have you felt the difference? Both kinds of chips are great and they make people happy but I havent seen anyone mix the two in a single set or table
I have big top Greek samples both 39 and 43mm and compared the two. To me they feel pretty good and very similar a lot better than the ceramics. I would only use it for tournaments if/when we ever play that T25s 10k starting stack. I will primarily probably be hosting cash games.

Place holder for the order while I change my mind a dozen times in the next two weeks LOL
Not really a mind change, but more of an add to the total:

Mirage NCV solids on the Greek mold for all of them
39mm
T25 - 25 <--- to be used as seating chips for three tables (8 per table)
T100 - 250
T500 - 200
T1000 - 225
T5000 - 100
T25k - 25

43mm
Bounty - 50
Rebuy - 50

Total chips = 925

Didn't Adam Savage do a tribute rounders set with his own bear logo and facing the other way? Maybe that's an option or maybe use a wolf instead of a bear (or some other animal)
It looks like the same logo just facing the opposite direction. Nice option, IMO.

To each his own, but even Adam's was made by CPC. It's a well respected business/individual here on the forums so to make a "tribute" of their chips when it's still available for sale just not on the roman weeve would be frowned upon. =/

To each his own, but even Adam's was made by CPC. It's a well respected business/individual here on the forums so to make a "tribute" of their chips when it's still available for sale just not on the roman weeve would be frowned upon. =/
I was making the point that's it's also on the Roman which means it might be one of the last chips produced on that mold.

He also has a cash set (#AdamIsTeamBlackDollar) on the more common Circle Square mold.

Honestly don't do the bear. Come up with something more personal. You'll enjoy it so much more.

Plus the Chesterfields are more fun design anyways. There i said it.

Are there templates or guides on how to create art for these group buys? Thinking both for my personal Cattery branding and a concept that I came up with a LONG time ago but never got around to doing... if a PNY tribute based on equivalent landmarks from GTA4 were to be made, would you print those?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom