Chip Label Design Struggles (1 Viewer)

elfmag

High Hand
Reaction score
I am currently trying to hone in on what I want as the artwork for my custom labels. I've got a bunch of ideas but I'm worried when I get the chips I will second guess it. On one hand I really like the idea of the labels being a nod to a favorite video game, TV show, or movie. On the other hand I want it to be something more original, or maybe something personal. I love my cat and corgi so I've thought maybe something relating to them, but that feels cheesy or maybe I will get sad when I look at them when my cat or dog pass. I love the minimalistic style AND the more busy style like DDLM

Have any of y'all also struggled with this? How did you come up with an original idea if that's the route you went? What was your method? Then, how did you go about making a decision and pulling the trigger between several ideas you really liked?

I am currently trying to hone in on what I want as the artwork for my custom labels. I've got a bunch of ideas but I'm worried when I get the chips I will second guess it. On one hand I really like the idea of the labels being a nod to a favorite video game, TV show, or movie. On the other hand I want it to be something more original, or maybe something personal. I love my cat and corgi so I've thought maybe something relating to them, but that feels cheesy or maybe I will get sad when I look at them when my cat or dog pass. I love the minimalistic style AND the more busy style like DDLM

Have any of y'all also struggled with this? How did you come up with an original idea if that's the route you went? What was your method? Then, how did you go about making a decision and pulling the trigger between several ideas you really liked?
So, this is a hard thing to get past, but it's something you gotta battle in this journey. I am a dog guy, so dog sets are a safe way to make something you love and adore.

IMG_20220801_161652.jpg

The best thing you can do is find some like minded PCFers who you enjoy there design style and chat with them. Don't rush, take your time, and let the ideas simmer like Marinara Sauce. That slow boil will make it better then rushing to a idea to get them in front of you. Time is a good thing here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom