Cheap Poker Setup/Feedback on Online Offers (1 Viewer)

Wow. So it's still early, but I got 4 texts thus far. And on their own, 3 of them mentioned it just being a social game for everyone to meet eachother and new folks to the neighborhood, lets do low stakes/buyin CASH.

I might not even have to put in the time and games to convince this crew to go from tourney to cash. I'm going to have to drink a lot to survive nights of only hold em, but I'm hoping for the chances that if they're cool with low stakes cash, it won't take long to get people playing some low stakes cash PLO and Big O.

Going to just finish up one of my cash sets and just give people $60 or 80 or 100 in chips for $20 cash.

Wow. So it's still early, but I got 4 texts thus far. And on their own, 3 of them mentioned it just being a social game for everyone to meet eachother and new folks to the neighborhood, lets do low stakes/buyin CASH.

I might not even have to put in the time and games to convince this crew to go from tourney to cash. I'm going to have to drink a lot to survive nights of only hold em, but I'm hoping for the chances that if they're cool with low stakes cash, it won't take long to get people playing some low stakes cash PLO and Big O.

Going to just finish up one of my cash sets and just give people $60 or 80 or 100 in chips for $20 cash.
1602037680737.png

I'm gonna be like you when I grow up Craig!

Kinda funny how I joined a year or two ago looking for how to host a home game. 7,000 posts, couple warnings, no bans, 9 racks of samples, and a couple meetups, and I'm finally ready to join the rest of you as a host.

I'm honestly so f**king thrilled. Now when I get home I need to go see what set is close to finished and let my wife know that we need to have it done in two weeks. I mean that shouldn't come from my bankroll right? That's a necessity for the house like a couch or a television, that should come from the shared $ kitty.

Kinda funny how I joined a year or two ago looking for how to host a home game. 7,000 posts, couple warnings, no bans, 9 racks of samples, and a couple meetups, and I'm finally ready to join the rest of you as a host.
The most important thing - and the one thing you haven't mentioned yet - dude you gotta give the HOT DOG ROLLER a test run. No food will turn a home game into a fat guy fiasco!

So purely social micro stakes cash, I need to figure out a set within two weeks.

UberMixed micro starting stacks, I figure since they cost a couple hundred bucks and I’ll never use them, it’s perfect time for capital room nickles!

What to use for .50s and $5s? It’s not the same as the Silverton spot, but Fitzgerald’s for .50? Any suggestions for hotstamped non tmold/housemold/thc $5?

image.jpg

1602105418727.png

Did you confirm what they mean by microstakes. Some people might consider .25/.25 as microstakes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom