Auction CHARITY AUCTION: Dunes 6 chip sample set ($1-$1000) "For the kids" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFCJ

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
IMG_20191204_132608 (2).jpg
IMG_20191204_132635 (2).jpg

This auction is to benefit @AfterTheFact 's niece and nephew that were injured in a dog attack that killed their grandmother one year ago.

All proceeds will go to the kids. For more info, see this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/family-in-need-chippers-please-help.36161/
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/leah’s-recovery.50056/

In light of the GoFundme page no longer in effect, the winning bidder on the auction will send the funds directly to @AfterTheFact's PayPal account, send proof of the donation, and I'll ship the chips. The shipping cost is included in your bid, just send the whole amount as a donation and I'll cover the shipping. I will ship worldwide at winner's assumption of risk once package is in the Post Office.

1. STARTING BID: [ $1 USD ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $1 USD ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 6:00 PM, Eastern, Sunday, December 8th, 2019 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Paid by JFCJ ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ Send payment to @AfterTheFact directly ]

edit: 12/4/2019 3:45 pm: add link to Leah's recovery.

Last edited:
Loved your bid dude. $125.
That was edited for a typo so probably doesn’t count. $135.

For anyone that hasn’t read OPs previous thread please do, if not to bid here to donate, or even just to remind us that shit can be crazy difficult out there. Quite a few PCFers have some great causes throughout the year on here that’s easy to find and may be close to your home/heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom